• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

6 hours ago, 3Sphinx said:

Anyone know how to hide certain people's posts? Used to be able to do it but not sure with this newer member interface

Simplest way: You can 'click and hold' on a member's name on this forum (as an example). A panel appears - down the bottom of that panel are 3 options, and one of those is "ignore member". Take it from there.

Ham   
1 hour ago, Michael Tucker said:

Simplest way: You can 'click and hold' on a member's name on this forum (as an example). A panel appears - down the bottom of that panel are 3 options, and one of those is "ignore member". Take it from there.

My money is on him blocking me because I'd posted not long before with a gif. Some people hate gifs on forums.

We'll soon see if he comments on this post 😉

giphy_1471804984793.gif

3Sphinx   
11 hours ago, Michael Tucker said:

Thanks Michael!

9 hours ago, Ham said:

My money is on him blocking me because I'd posted not long before with a gif. Some people hate gifs on forums.

We'll soon see if he comments on this post 😉

giphy_1471804984793.gif

Please I'm a GIF lover :P

• Haha 1

Courtois, Willy, Eduardo

Christensen, Cahill, Dave, Luiz, Rudiger

Moses, Zappa, Alonso, Palamiri 

Kante, Cesc, Drinkwater, Bakayoko, Ampadu

Hazard, Willian, Pedro, Barkley 

Morata, Giroud

For me, this now means we have a decent squad numbers wise but need around three top class players to make us a top team. For me we need to: 

Moses>New top class RWB 

Bakayoko>New top class CM 

Pedro or Willian>New top class AM 

2 hours ago, Conte Kante said:

For me, this now means we have a decent squad numbers wise but need around three top class players to make us a top team. For me we need to: 

Moses>New top class RWB 

Bakayoko>New top class CM 

Pedro or Willian>New top class AM 

I agree but would add a third striker (Batshuayi or Abraham) and another attacking midfielder - anyone from the loan army/academy that the coach rates. 25 players in total.

I don't see us cutting our losses on Bakayoko or Drinkwater until at least summer 2019, by when RLC will hopefully have a full premier league season under his belt.

3 hours ago, Conte Kante said:

Still 2 players short but ok for half a season.  Probably the squad the club intended to have in September, with Palmieri, Barkley and a bigger CF instead of Bats.

We are fortunate that there may well be no injuries in there at all, though obviously it would be nice to see Barkley, Drinkwater, Morata, Palmieri all be fit for a run of 10 games.  And Luiz may well not actually be in the squad at all.

The Daily Mail today report that we're going to try and buy Joe Hart if we have to sell Courtois if he refuses to sign his extension.

I can't wait for Conte to get the blame for that one .

Joe Hart is the worst keeper in the Premier league by some margin.

There's cheap and there's insanity .

I expect when we inevitably lose Hazard and Conte asks for Isco he'll get Bolasie.

Sack the board .

Edited by Mark Kelly

33 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

The Daily Mail today report that we're going to try and buy Joe Hart if we have to sell Courtois if he refuses to sign his extension.

I can't wait for Conte to get the blame for that one .

Joe Hart is the worst keeper in the Premier league by some margin.

There's cheap and there's insanity .

I expect when we inevitably lose Hazard and Conte asks for Isco he'll get Bolasie.

Sack the board .

If you believe anything on the front pages of the Daily Mail you're insane. If you believe anything on the back pages you need to be committed.

22 minutes ago, chiswickblue said:

If you believe anything on the front pages of the Daily Mail you're insane. If you believe anything on the back pages you need to be committed.

Express is even worse!

JaneB   
47 minutes ago, Bob Singleton said:

Express is even worse!

Does anyone actually still read the Express? 

Edited by JaneB