• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

30 minutes ago, synavm said:

I’d bet that Solanke report was originally published as an April fool.

I bet putting Romans P.A. In charge of player recruitment was too.

Nobody's laughing.

Edited by Mark Kelly

synavm   

I just hope we’re planning properly. I don’t think we are, and our opponents this afternoon are the marker of the sort of level we’ll be competing at for the foreseeable.

On 07/04/2018 at 5:31 PM, James Prescott said:

Pep was Roman’s fantasy - he would have been given time, money and more control. Imagine what he could have done with the squad Jose inherited. Mats, De Bruyne, Hazard, Oscar, Lukaku. They would likely all still be Chelsea players. He would have promoted the best academy players as he did at Barca. 

Pretty sure, operating under this structure, we would have found a way to f*** this scenario up as well.

By the same token, had Conte been operating with the same freedom that Pep has enjoyed at City, we might be realistically defending our title.

The structure must change. Till then, it doesn't matter who we bring in to manage, we're building castles on quicksand

chara   
On ‎4‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 1:50 PM, Gormangorman said:

latest:

Chelsea will make young Liverpool rising star Dominic Solanke their top summer transfer target although only on loan initially. Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich has given his trusted right hand woman, Marina Granovskaia, free reign to start to rebuild the squad of the struggling champions and she has stated that Dominic SOlanke is the ideal young striker to act as back up to leading striker Alvaro Morata as currently on loan M Bathshuyai is likely to be sold to another Premier league team, Solanke will come in on loan with the Anfield outlet unlikely to want to sell the young forward but a loan option would include a buy out clause thought to be in the region of £35 - 40 million.  Sources have said that Ms Granovskaia has the backing of the Chelsea owner after her good work in securing the deals for currently injured Ross Barkley and left back Edison Palmeiri and her stance against under fire manager Antonio Conte who is expected to leavde the troubled club at the end of this season.  ' We see young English players such as Dominic as a great addiition to what is already an incredibly strong and talented squad, he would fit in and be part of our future plans as Chelsea FC build on the sucess they have acheived and reach even higher goals going forward.'  Although a new manager is not expected to be announced until after Conte's departure, it is thought that they will have little say on incoming players with the transfer board under the leadership of Ms Granovskaia having complete control and coming up with a wish list thought to include Solanke and amongst others young Crystal Palace forward, Alexander Sørloth, and Brighton target man,  Leonardo Ulloa, on loan from Leicester City.  A spokesman from the Chelsea Supporters group was unavailable for comment but it is thought the fans will be less than excited with the plans for the summer signings

Incredible that the above has been taken seriously by anyone..thought it was a really funny commentary on Chelsea transfer policy and does not take too deep a read to see the obvious sardonic humour..I have always thought one of the things that makes this forum so good is the freewheeling humour that regularly appears.

If I am wrong then it is the biggest misinterpretation I have ever made!!!!! wait I helped vote Borata player of the year way back..and....

10 minutes ago, chara said:

If I am wrong then it is the biggest misinterpretation I have ever made!!!!! wait I helped vote Borata player of the year way back..and....

Borota was a real character.  Perfect for this club.  

1 minute ago, Droy was my hero said:

Borota was a real character.  Perfect for this club.  

Absolutely , I loved him.

chara   
3 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

Absolutely , I loved him.

Well said Mark...that was back in the day when the fans had a sense of humour and we felt the club had a heart. Now?

Just now, chara said:

Well said Mark...that was back in the day when the fans had a sense of humour and we felt the club had a heart. Now?

Big personalities Chara , that's what we're missing big time , Azpillicueta is the nearest we have and we should cherish him.

10 hours ago, chara said:

Does that include the racist ones?

jones   

Milinkovic-Savic at Lazio seems to be the one we should have signed instead of Bakayoko last summer. Anyone knows if he is on the move now, and which clubs are interested?