• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

1 hour ago, Mark Kelly said:

Who's identifying the type of players we need then , which of them is deciding to take a punt on long term injured players that have so far this season ,who,  when we needed the help most not made one iota of difference?

We don't know .

All we do know is that it's not Conte .

We don't know it isn't Conte.  All we know is he doesn't like being questions in the last few days of transfer windows.  
We do like players who have played in Italy though.  Alonso, Zappa, Morata, Palmieri.

6 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

We don't know it isn't Conte.  All we know is he doesn't like being questions in the last few days of transfer windows.  
We do like players who have played in Italy though.  Alonso, Zappa, Morata, Palmieri.

No.

We do know it's not Conte , every time he goes in front of the cameras he says it isn't him and he's been saying it since the slap down he got at the beginning of the season when he questioned "whoever" why they weren't getting him any of the players he asked for .

It's your opinion , but it's not Conte's.opinion  and it's Conte's opinion that counts here. 

The Italian bit you have me on , which is probably why he went for Danielle Drinkwateriero and Rossonero Barclissimo too.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

We do know it's not Conte ,

You know - just like you know the kind of person Courtois is at heart, and half a dozen inside secrets from the club.

Everyone else knows that Football managers and politicians (and wives and bosses and most people) tell little white lies from time to time.

Frankly, making some kind of false point by adopting one of the most obvious white lies as true is more of a lie than the original.

6 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

We do know it's not Conte , every time he goes in front of the cameras he says it isn't him and he's been saying it since the slap down he got at the beginning of the season when he questioned "whoever" why they weren't getting him any of the players he asked for .

I think you'll find that was entirely a press story with no evidence behind it at all.  All that actually happened is a week before the deadline he said we need more players, and then 2 arrived.

3 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

You know - just like you know the kind of person Courtois is at heart, and half a dozen inside secrets from the club.

Everyone else knows that Football managers and politicians (and wives and bosses and most people) tell little white lies from time to time.

Frankly, making some kind of false point by adopting one of the most obvious white lies as true is more of a lie than the original.

Maybe you have a point , maybe because I don't tell lies I'm naively expecting everyone else not to either.

3 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

I think you'll find that was entirely a press story with no evidence behind it at all.  All that actually happened is a week before the deadline he said we need more players, and then 2 arrived.

Well , cast your mind back , one week he was suited and booted , the next he was tracksuited and making a point to be referred to as the head coach , it wasn't a story in the press I and many thousand others witnessed it with our own eyes.

Anyway , Rossonero Barclissimo , come on , that was a good one,

xCELERYx   

So, rumour is that Tottenham may sell Dembele who has 12 months left on his deal. If for some bizarre reason they were actually entertaining this idea, I'd like to think we'd make a push for him. Wouldn't be the worst move.

bert19   
3 minutes ago, xCELERYx said:

So, rumour is that Tottenham may sell Dembele who has 12 months left on his deal. If for some bizarre reason they were actually entertaining this idea, I'd like to think we'd make a push for him. Wouldn't be the worst move.

Well, we need at least one more central midfielder that is actually good.  He's good.  And offers more than any of ours (the marvellous Kante aside obviously) 

He'd be a useful addition even considering his age 

10 minutes ago, bert19 said:

Well, we need at least one more central midfielder that is actually good.  He's good.  And offers more than any of ours (the marvellous Kante aside obviously) 

He'd be a useful addition even considering his age 

Dembele shouldn't be an issue , they're loads of players called Dembele , if we can't get this one we must be in with a shout of getting the fourth or fifth tier one.

Lets hope "they" are running it by the new "manager" . 

Sorry , head coach.

1 hour ago, Mark Kelly said:

Well , cast your mind back , one week he was suited and booted , the next he was tracksuited and making a point to be referred to as the head coach , it wasn't a story in the press I and many thousand others witnessed it with our own eyes.

Anyway , Rossonero Barclissimo , come on , that was a good one,

I was looking through the squad thinking I'd missed one......sounded a bit tasty!!