• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

10 hours ago, McCreadie said:

This is going to be a very very long transfer window. Not sure I can take 4 and a half months of this.

Especially after Liverpool win the CL, Arsenal win Europa and Spurs beat us in the FA Cup final...

Then there’s a sodding World Cup to endure.

Good news for you then.  Just 3m 3w to go.

image.png.db6d802be906f03356d76f1779944cd4.png

10 hours ago, McCreadie said:

This is going to be a very very long transfer window. Not sure I can take 4 and a half months of this.

Especially after Liverpool win the CL, Arsenal win Europa and Spurs beat us in the FA Cup final...

Then there’s a sodding World Cup to endure.

I wouldn't worry too much , we've already signed next seasons players , Emerson and Barkley.

Who ever is sitting in the revolving chair by the end of the window will have to tailor their personal philosophies to these players.

A bit like this **** coach has had to.

Edited by Mark Kelly

34 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

I wouldn't worry too much , we've already signed next seasons players , Emerson and Barkley.

Who ever is sitting in the revolving chair by the end of the window will have to tailor their personal philosophies to these players.

A bit like this **** coach has had to.

Given Alonso has been handed a 3 match ban following the Southampton game, we may actually get to see a bit of Emerson this season!

27 minutes ago, Bob Singleton said:

Given Alonso has been handed a 3 match ban following the Southampton game, we may actually get to see a bit of Emerson this season!

Hope so .

We may even get to see Ross Barkley too.

If there's one side I'd like to see two barely fit players make their come back games against it's Burnley away.

With Bobby Madeley in the blindfold.

Edited by Mark Kelly

13 minutes ago, Bob Singleton said:

Funny - rubbish decision - he is clearly defending his nuts from the Willian clearance.  No excuse for Long though - but we never moan in public.  
Oddly enough Alonso is named in some best PL XI of the season today.  Who'd have thought it.

xCELERYx   

Read a couple articles that suggest the club has started working on deals for a few players, however targets are seeking clarification on the managerial situation going forward before committing to a move.

Ham   

More than one Spud I know genuinely think that they're in danger of losing some of their main men including Kane, Dembele and Alli this summer despite the move to the new stadium. 

For me Dembele and Kane would be great signings wherever they go. Alli is a 24ct, fur-lined, ocean-going turd and so he's a NO for me.

Sciatika   
1 hour ago, Ham said:

Alli is a 24ct, fur-lined, ocean-going turd and so he's a NO for me.

Not sure about "ocean-going", but the rest is absolutely correct.

2 hours ago, Ham said:

More than one Spud I know genuinely think that they're in danger of losing some of their main men including Kane, Dembele and Alli this summer despite the move to the new stadium. 

For me Dembele and Kane would be great signings wherever they go. Alli is a 24ct, fur-lined, ocean-going turd and so he's a NO for me.

Oh dear . You used the 'T' word .