• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

Recommended Posts

Holymoly   
19 minutes ago, jones said:

WHAT a statement it would be for the club to get Hazard on for five more years. It would be some achievement.

Whatever you think about his commitment to the cause you have to admit old Eden is a sensible family man and his kids are all either at or will be starting school soon. Maybe he thinks their stability is more important than a big money move to  Spain where they'd all have to learn yet another language. It would be an achievement, and one in the eye for Madrid who hawk themselves as the pinnacle of footballing achievement.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Martin1905 said:

Zaha and Jorginho would be my top two targets this summer. I also really like Richarlison but I'm aware a lot on here don't. 

Those three plus bring back Loftus cheek, Van Ginkel and Zouma and I think we are more or less there.

I can't see us spending the money necessary on Zaha and Jorginho, and I'm not sure where Zouma fits. But I am in agreement about Loftus-Cheek and Van Ginkel; not because I particularly rate either, but because I think it is do or die (be sold) time for them. I'm not sure we're in a position to wait patiently for Loftus-Cheek to potentially become the player he is sometimes already described as being. IMO he either is able to contribute here next season, or he isn't a Chelsea player.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So , Hazard says he's waiting on who we sign to decide whether he signs his extension of not .

I wonder how much we'll get for him ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
paulw66   
15 hours ago, Martin1905 said:

Zaha and Jorginho would be my top two targets this summer. I also really like Richarlison but I'm aware a lot on here don't. 

Those three plus bring back Loftus cheek, Van Ginkel and Zouma and I think we are more or less there.

I agree with this. Top class CM. Another winger in the Zaha mould, plus sensible recalling of some of the loan players, and the squad is in much better shape. That, and 4 at the back too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

So , Hazard says he's waiting on who we sign to decide whether he signs his extension of not .

I wonder how much we'll get for him ?

If he genuienly means what he says then it makes this summer's transfer window  even more important. 

Sign top quality players AND keep Hazard or buy a pile of shite and lose our best player.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dingus   
12 minutes ago, Martin1905 said:

If he genuienly means what he says then it makes this summer's transfer window  even more important. 

Sign top quality players AND keep Hazard or buy a pile of shite and lose our best player.

 

 

I think we all know the outcome to be honest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well played by Hazard. The club isn’t going to sign the likes of Isco, Griezmann, Dybala, etc. So when we sign up and comers (as has been the recent trend) he can leave and point the finger at the club, essentially shifting blame from himself.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JaneB   

Not sure where to post this but could someone genuinely explain to me why JT has led AV to a play off final and MAY end up back in the Premier League next season and yet he was deemed 'past it' for us?

Is there just a huge gulf between the Championship and Premier League?

Captain, Leader, Legend..........he's left an unfillable gap, just like SFL.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
paulw66   
1 minute ago, Uber Robben said:

Well played by Hazard. The club isn’t going to sign the likes of Isco, Griezmann, Dybala, etc. So when we sign up and comers (as has been the recent trend) he can leave and point the finger at the club, essentially shifting blame from himself.

So you don't think we need to sign reinforcements that are first team ready? 

Even if he does go this summer, he has given us 6 seasons. Difficult to be too miffed about that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
paulw66   
2 minutes ago, JaneB said:

Not sure where to post this but could someone genuinely explain to me why JT has led AV to a play off final and MAY end up back in the Premier League next season and yet he was deemed 'past it' for us?

Is there just a huge gulf between the Championship and Premier League?

Captain, Leader, Legend..........he's left an unfillable gap, just like SFL.

The Championship and PL are very different animals. Thomas Kalas and Lucas Piazon have been part of the Fulham squad too.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now