• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

jones   
17 minutes ago, Ham said:

I hope you're right. I'm hoping that we know for a fact that Sarri is joining (subject to how much that will cost) and that he has told us exactly who he wants to play a certain formation and they they're all agreed and will be completed after he signs to make it look like they're his choices. 

Also, and if everything is virtually done I'd imagine that certain players would have been told, to assure them, such as Hazard.

We still have a decent squad, maybe not nearly as good as city but a new manager, formation and ethos might just get a tune out of this lot and they'll know that.

#positivity

Agree with this. Sarri is coming. Seri I would assume is 90 % done. And it will be either Bailey or Martial. CF situation probably more in the balance, but my hunch is Morata and Bats leaving, with Higuain coming in (although I would suspect we are trying for Icardi first). That is my hunch at least. CB situation seems more unclear.

I appreciate everybody's positivity here but the nuts of it are that we need loads of new players , replacements for those who want to leave , potentially a new manager and coaching staff , a four week window after the end of the World Cup and a board who in my opinion have proven time and again they're both ,targeting the wrong players and trying to do everything the cheapest way possible .

I think they've already written next season off.

Ham   
11 minutes ago, Kezza said:

So it starts again.

ADL has denied talking to Chelsea. Lol.

ADL is a tw@

Wouldn't trust a single word that came out of his mouth. 

After all, he says this in his interview;

"But being great gentlemen is a characteristic in the behaviour of the De Laurentiis family.”

Regarding the Sarri situation, all that's been said it's that Chelsea have an agreement with Sarri.  Napoli have made their position clear. They wanted £8m to release a manager they'd already effectively sacked.

Their position here is quite weak in that they have CA now and can't keep paying Sarri. 

Perhaps ADL personally hasn't spoken to Chelsea but even without speaking to him Napoli have reportedly reduced their Sarri price to £4.5m.

It's a staring competition.

Edited by Ham

Kezza   
27 minutes ago, Ham said:

ADL is a tw@

Wouldn't trust a single word that came out of his mouth. 

After all, he says this in his interview;

"But being great gentlemen is a characteristic in the behaviour of the De Laurentiis family.”

Regarding the Sarri situation, all that's been said it's that Chelsea have an agreement with Sarri.  Napoli have made their position clear. They wanted £8m to release a manager they'd already effectively sacked.

Their position here is quite weak in that they have CA now and can't keep paying Sarri. 

Perhaps ADL personally hasn't spoken to Chelsea but even without speaking to him Napoli have reportedly reduced their Sarri price to £4.5m.

It's a staring competition.

Everyone loves toying with Chelsea every summer. I wonder why?

You have the Sandro case. And then Levy at Spurs. Sure someone can think of more. I don't think it's a coincidence. Are we plain weak?

Sarri is the one who wanted out and all indications, given all Sarri stories start in Italy with them being picked up and regurgitated in the English press, are that Sarri has chased us (and to a lesser extent Zenith until they announced a new manager). It's sources in Italy that suggest Sarri has an agreement and sources in Italy that Napoli have reduced the compensation they want. I'm really hoping all these sources are wrong because I'd rather have the plague than Sarri as our manager.

From Zupatelli.it Sarri deal almost done and he will demand a move for Steve Mounie of Huddersfield as first signing of new 'austere' Chelsea era.

CDAJ with some youth players promoted to play off him

Kezza   
7 minutes ago, Bob Singleton said:

Sarri is the one who wanted out and all indications, given all Sarri stories start in Italy with them being picked up and regurgitated in the English press, are that Sarri has chased us (and to a lesser extent Zenith until they announced a new manager). It's sources in Italy that suggest Sarri has an agreement and sources in Italy that Napoli have reduced the compensation they want. I'm really hoping all these sources are wrong because I'd rather have the plague than Sarri as our manager.

Looks like you will live with the plague for at least the next 2 seasons then.

xCELERYx   
29 minutes ago, Bob Singleton said:

Have said much the same thing as yourself. It's been a criminally overlooked point that Sarri has been the one pushing for us, not the other way around. 

1 hour ago, Ham said:

Which seems fair enough by Napoli to me.

Lets not pretend they hired CA without knowing Sarri expected to leave, and that means without being pretty sure they'd get their £8m.