• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

jones   

I think Real will want Neymar, someone comfortable with the superstar status to replace Ronaldo’s global reach. Neymar has 40m Twitter followers, Eden has 5m (just an example of their current global footprint). I just don’t see Eden living up to the Galactico image the way Ronaldo did. So when it comes to replacing Ronaldo off the pitch, Eden really is not the ideal fit for them. On the pitch, I actually think they will have their doubts as well (even if I wouldn’t!), his goals+assists numbers are far away from Ronaldo’s (and Neymar’s). 

With Neymar’s father/agent a very pushy and «shrewd» business man, I don’t think it will be that hard to sign him from PSG just one year on. And let’s be honest, Neymar is way too good for the French league.

Might be wishful thinking, but I think Hazard will stay.

Dingus   

Given this has been Mbappé's "coming out" tournament, I'd imagine Real slapping down £200m for him as soon as the World Cup is over.

14 minutes ago, jones said:

I think Real will want Neymar, someone comfortable with the superstar status to replace Ronaldo’s global reach. Neymar has 40m Twitter followers, Eden has 5m (just an example of their current global footprint). I just don’t see Eden living up to the Galactico image the way Ronaldo did. So when it comes to replacing Ronaldo off the pitch, Eden really is not the ideal fit for them. On the pitch, I actually think they will have their doubts as well (even if I wouldn’t!), his goals+assists numbers are far away from Ronaldo’s (and Neymar’s). 

With Neymar’s father/agent a very pushy and «shrewd» business man, I don’t think it will be that hard to sign him from PSG just one year on. And let’s be honest, Neymar is way too good for the French league.

Might be wishful thinking, but I think Hazard will stay.

I always had the feeling when Neymar left Barca for PSG that the long play was a move to Real. The biggest club in the world and he could step out of Messi's shadow. 

No way will PSG be able to keep both Neymar and Mbappé this summer. But what scares me, is that Real may sell off Bale and Asensio and use the proceeds to go for 2 out of Neymar, Kane, Mbappé or Hazard.

12 minutes ago, Dingus said:

Given this has been Mbappé's "coming out" tournament, I'd imagine Real slapping down £200m for him as soon as the World Cup is over.

Boy has he been good. He looks at least a level above Hazard. His speed and close control with the ball is amazing to watch. 

Hazard would have been their number one target two or three years ago. Now Mbappe, Kane, Salah and Neymar, now he no longer plays for Barcelona, would all be above him. 

Unfortunately it may just be that Hazard is the most attainable out of all of them.

Jasonb   

Just now, The_Ghost said:

Can he come back from a second serious knee injury? 

My fears too.

Poor Van Ginkel , cursed luck, hope he carries on and gets sorted.