• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

Recommended Posts

37 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

I think you will be surprised quite how much has been done already behind the scenes. Club couldn't go about naming a new DOF all the while the managerial uncertainty was going on. 

I hope this is based on inside knowledge, not optimism!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kezza   
1 hour ago, Martin1905 said:

Screenshot_20180712-154143_Chrome.jpg

Sell this lad asap. Same price as Jorginho? having a laugh. Performances will never improve. World Cup is testament. One game great the next game thrash. He's happiest Conte is now gone. But that doesn't mean he get to stay.

Edited by Kezza

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Kezza said:

Sell this lad asap. Same price as Jorginho? having a laugh. Performances will never improve. World Cup is testament. One game great the next game thrash. 

I'm not sure they could improve - he has been brilliant for us, brilliant.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kezza   
Just now, Droy was my hero said:

I'm not sure they could improve - he has been brilliant for us, brilliant.

Brilliant. But he gets to sit on the bench while Pedro play at times. Yeah. Pedro is even more brilliant.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, paulw66 said:

I think you will be surprised quite how much has been done already behind the scenes. Club couldn't go about naming a new DOF all the while the managerial uncertainty was going on. 

in most clubs I would agree

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5947321/Real-Madrid-fans-sign-Chelseas-Hazard-Neymar-replace-Ronaldo.html

Quote: Real Madrid fans are demanding Eden Hazard replace outgoune CR7 Ronaldo.  The hinchas admire the young Belgian talisman for his silky skills and dedicated skill set ane believe that he will rival Messi in the high stakes game of La Liga domination and are confient th pint siae perfectionist will be keen to swap miserable London for marvellous Madrid.

The shock poll result in which almost 15 percent of fans surveyed by official Spanish newspaper Marca will be sure to have loyal Chelsea fans in fits of panics and terror and clutching at their prized Hazard memos and fanatic material and may be at odds with Real president's desire to bring the Brazilian God to Bernabau love.

The move awaits final expecations but will surely be approvee within a moment.

Edited by Gormangorman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Gormangorman said:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5947321/Real-Madrid-fans-sign-Chelseas-Hazard-Neymar-replace-Ronaldo.html

Quote: Real Madrid fans are demanding Eden Hazard replace outgoune CR7 Ronaldo.  The hinchas admire the young Belgian talisman for his silky skills and dedicated skill set ane believe that he will rival Messi in the high stakes game of La Liga domination and are confient th pint siae perfectionist will be keen to swap miserable London for marvellous Madrid.

The shock poll result in which almost 15 percent of fans surveyed by official Spanish newspaper Marca will be sure to have loyal Chelsea fans in fits of panics and terror and clutching at their prized Hazard memos and fanatic material and may be at odds with Real president's desire to bring the Brazilian God to Bernabau love.

The move awaits final expecations but will surely be approvee within a moment.

Wow , 15% ? Landslide .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
synavm   

Here's a radical thought (filled with very wishful thinking) - what if we demanded Asensio as part of the deal for Hazard - say £70 Million + Asensio, signed Dembele (Barcelona) to replace Willian and then use the change to get Martial. That'd be us sorted for the future. It'd inevitably hurt us short term, but long term we could be better off, with a really good, dynamic front three. Could also replace Courtois with 19 year old Donarumma, again making a profit.

So, lets say..

----------------------------Donarumma-----------------------

Azpilicueta (C)----Rudiger---Christensen---Alonso

---------------------Jorginho------Kante---------------------

----Dembele--------------Asensio--------------Martial--

---------------------------------Morata---------------------------

Edited by synavm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Mark Kelly said:

Wow , 15% ? Landslide .

That's because the vast majority(can't remember the percentage but over 40) wanted Mbappe. But after Conte leaving that doesn't give the press their anti Chelsea story ie Real Madrid fans don't want Hazard. In fact Hazard only polled 1% more than Neymar, who they said the fans clearly didn't want. Real will probably prefer to wait for Hazard to run down contract and get him for free.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ronaldo was a freak occurrence in terms of number of goals he scored for them, and they won't replace that with Mbappe, Hazard Neymar or whoever. With Bale, Rodriguez (who apparently doesn't want to move to Bayern permanently and is happy to return with ZZ and Ronaldo out the picture) Isco and Asensio all already on the books and some underused they arguably don't need to buy a replacement.

I'm sure they will anyway because its Madrid and they like to make a statement signing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now