• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

29 minutes ago, gtiboy said:

I don't think Zappacosta will be at Chelsea when the seasons starts, wasn't good enough last season. and Azpilicueta will no doubt revert back to right back. That's why we're in for another center back to partner Rudiger, I'd like to see Koulibaly at Chelsea

I agree he ought to want to move on.  He was miles better than Moses yet ignored.  If Azpi is first choice RB then Zappacosta has no purpose being at this club and ought to move on before he wastes his career.

gtiboy   

Will be interesting to see what happens to Alonso, being predominantly a wing back not sure how he'll cope playing left back in terms of defending.  Sarri will probably get the full backs to attack.

Kezza   

Golovin rumuors gathering. And we should start talking to Alisson and stop negotiating with Courtois. Get Alisson in asap and sell Tbo to the highest border.

22 minutes ago, gtiboy said:

Will be interesting to see what happens to Alonso, being predominantly a wing back not sure how he'll cope playing left back in terms of defending.  Sarri will probably get the full backs to attack.

I can't see any difference between the way Alonso and Moses play for Chelsea and the way Walker, Delph, Young, Valencia, Bellerin, Alexander-Armstrong, Tripper Davies or Rose play for the other big clubs.  Except that most of the others cross a lot better than ours.

gtiboy   
2 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

I can't see any difference between the way Alonso and Moses play for Chelsea and the way Walker, Delph, Young, Valencia, Bellerin, Alexander-Armstrong, Tripper Davies or Rose play for the other big clubs.  Except that most of the others cross a lot better than ours.

I think Moses will be pushed back to play as a winger again, competing with Hazard, Willian and Pedro, if they all stay of course.

27 minutes ago, gtiboy said:

I am surprised by so many people questioning Alonso's ability and place in the team recently given he has been one of our better and most consistent players over the last two seasons. Some others on her pointed out to me that the 443 Sarri employed at Napoli was actually a bit lop sided with the left back playing much higher up and overlapping the winger who played a bit further infield on that side. The RB then played a bit deeper not roaming as far forward. That formation was no doubt tweeked to suit individual player qualities but looking at our current squad that would probably get the best out of Azpi, Alonso and Hazard playing to all of their strengths.

Leo91   

Can't Rudiger play fullback as well ? We have three useful utility players in Azpi, Rudi and Moses.

15 minutes ago, gtiboy said:

I think Moses will be pushed back to play as a winger again, competing with Hazard, Willian and Pedro, if they all stay of course.

I don't think Moses could compete at winger with CHO, Palmer, Boga and Brown.   

7 minutes ago, bluecueball said:

Alisson

Everyone seems to think Alisson is attainable.  Liverpool fans see him as the answer to their problems.  Chelsea fans think we can flog off Courtois for a big sum and upgrade to Alisson.
Alisson to RM strikes me as much the more likely,