• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

11 minutes ago, bluecueball said:

Alisson

Azpilicueta - Rugani - Christensen - Alonso

Kante - Jorginho - Golovin

Bailey - Higuain - Hazard

Higuain is now 30 and already visibly starting to slow down. He would also demand a huge fee and huge wages so I would be very surprised if there is any substance to this rumour. Seems like an easy link for the papers given he has worked with Sarri and they have made clear we have agreed not to buy anyone else from Napoli. 

1 hour ago, Droy was my hero said:

Alexander-Armstrong, 

What a pointless answer.

Just now, Mark Kelly said:

What a pointless answer.

I know. What happened to the pilots.  I miss them.  So much better than lame attempts at a Carribean Bergerac and Numberwhang.

bert19   

Sky Italy reporting that the Dippers are in talks to sign Alisson.  Better get cracking if we want him then! 

So much for Karius being Klopp's first choice eh?

1 hour ago, bert19 said:

Sky Italy reporting that the Dippers are in talks to sign Alisson.  Better get cracking if we want him then! 

So much for Karius being Klopp's first choice eh?

I guess it depends on how keen Real Madrid are about Courtois. Marina will have to smoke out their intentions. Thankfully with a short transfer window it should be resolved sooner rather than later. 

Kezza   
18 minutes ago, Original 21 said:

I guess it depends on how keen Real Madrid are about Courtois. Marina will have to smoke out their intentions. Thankfully with a short transfer window it should be resolved sooner rather than later. 

It doesn't really matter Reals intention. We better sign up a replacement keeper and discard TBo. That bugger will bugger off one way or another if not this season then next season while playing with half effort.