• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

1 hour ago, The_Ghost said:

I haven't figured out how to break up one quote into two separate ones (still new here)...

Everything is a lot easier on a pc.  Then you can select the text you want a a "quote" button magically appears near the text.

1. I reckon Liverpool will be pushing 90-95 points next season. Perhaps this is crazy-talk for most on here, but the squad they have assembled under Klopp is starting to get impressive. With a net spend of around £140m over the windows in 16/17, 17/18 and 18/19 so far. 

15 to 20 points up on last year would be something.
Better put it would mean dropping 17 - 22 points instead of 37 last year.  Very very few teams have done that before, and none when having to face up to another team they'd be happy to take 2 draws off.

True, Conte took us from 50 to 93 points.  But that was a team that had got 82 and 87 points in the 2 years prior to the 50.  

And are you 100% sure that Salah stays?  I know he travelled on tour, but he isn't playing the first game.  Salah goes and all hopes of Liverpool getting 90 points go.  Indeed Salah gets <=20 goals and ditto.

It's the sum of the parts that's interesting - I think Liverpool have a squad that's really well planned out. It's a squad that offers a lot of options to a style that suits the set of plaers. It's direct pacey football. They will blow a lot of teams off the park - even City last season once they had a run going. 

Certainly well planned.  Certainly full of youth and ability in oppo half which is what really costs when building a team.

1 hour ago, Conte Kante said:

As for RM I think they are happy with Tibo at £30-35m.

His recent comments make me think he is staying.  We will know pretty soon - If RM have bought him, it will have been done a while ago and be announced before he returns to training at Cobham.  Anyone know when that is due?

Over priced poor and a waste of money. Far better elsewhere.... 

Edited by r.bartlett

JaneB   
12 minutes ago, Martin1905 said:

I'm confused

I think he means both Martin, in which case serves TC right.

11 minutes ago, JaneB said:

I think he means both Martin, in which case serves TC right.

I'm still not getting what relevance the picture has?

Just now, Martin1905 said:

I can only assume he's pointing out the guy , desperate to be with his kids in Madrid has gone to Tenerife with his mates instead .

But , I am biased .

JaneB   
9 minutes ago, Martin1905 said:

This restaurant is over priced, poor and a waste of money. Far better elsewhere......

(Trip Advisor on CFCnet)  

9 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

I can only assume he's pointing out the guy , desperate to be with his kids in Madrid has gone to Tenerife with his mates instead .

But , I am biased .

I think you will find he is away in Tenerife with his kids, according to his Instagram account he is anyway.

I think you need to let go of the TC hating.

I thought Playa Las Americas, Tenerife was the kind of place you go on your stag do rather than millionaire footballers on their family hols. I'm sure Pedro has recommended some good local spots! I remember somebody on here went to his dads restaurant in Tenerife last year.

3 minutes ago, Lump Of Celery said:

I thought Playa Las Americas, Tenerife was the kind of place you go on your stag do rather than millionaire footballers on their family hols. I'm sure Pedro has recommended some good local spots! I remember somebody on here went to his dads restaurant in Tenerife last year.

TBF there are some seriously rich people out here as well as us poor buggers. This restaurant is right in the middle of the glitzy bit of the 'reef,  full of loved up couples and families wandering around paying 3 x for everything, and not part the pub crawl 'Blackpool in the sun'  bits.