• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

13 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

The outraged comments on Mourinho get posted here - they get responded to in the same place.  I can't help where lunatic comments get posted.  
Talk to the people with the ludicrous views on Mourinho they feel they need to air frequently.

you mean like the complete absence in that press conference to justify any of the comments?  I thought that was pretty clear.  

I think one of many actually.  I'd be happy to be replying on a Mourinho thread.

Read the text it was a very very long list of who was not available - and the context was a press conference in the US where it was asked why the team was so weak.

Great, in that case... pop over here and post a comment about poor Jose being moaned about by half the world and get that chat going: 

Edited by My Blood Is Blue

3 hours ago, Ham said:

Real or fake? 

Seen a fairly convincing analysis from a pro designer that it's fake, but who knows. Even if it is fake, could well be the real deal on the way.

23 minutes ago, thevelourfog said:

Seen a fairly convincing analysis from a pro designer that it's fake, but who knows. Even if it is fake, could well be the real deal on the way.

As a pro tog using editing tools like Photoshop on a daily basis, my initial reaction was fake... and the more I look at it, the more fake it looks.

jones   

If Zaha is leaving, we really should launch an audacious bid of Cahill, Drinkwater and Moses +10mp. They would obviously miss him in attack, but the three would be great additions for Hodgson’s honest Palace side. They are really short on numbers too ...

1 hour ago, thevelourfog said:

It is fake, saw an A+B of the Pogba picture somewhere (can't be bothered to go back and find it). And not too much in the way of anything at all coming out about that supposed transfer in the last couple of days - feels like there was one source and everyone ran with it. Strange that the fee was being quoted as €75m when the transfer is between two English clubs?

Ham   
18 minutes ago, The Psycho Pianist said:

It is fake, saw an A+B of the Pogba picture somewhere (can't be bothered to go back and find it). And not too much in the way of anything at all coming out about that supposed transfer in the last couple of days - feels like there was one source and everyone ran with it. Strange that the fee was being quoted as €75m when the transfer is between two English clubs?

The latest rumour is that Madrid have bid €100m for Teebo and Willian.  

I'd be happy with that as it's not a direct rival in the PL and because JM would probably lose his sh1t. 

I've read that Juve want Pogba back , United want £200m (imagine that) and to raise the money they will sell Pjanic , Rugani and Higuain plus one other .

Rob B   
1 hour ago, Ham said:

The latest rumour is that Madrid have bid €100m for Teebo and Willian.  

I'd be happy with that as it's not a direct rival in the PL and because JM would probably lose his sh1t. 

Yeah there’s actually quite a few news outlets reporting that this evening.

If true, I’d be relatively comfortable with the club accepting that.  That’s probably £40m for a keeper entering the last year of his contract, and £60m for a player who turns 30 in a week or so, and whilst he’s brilliant on his day, lacks the consistency of performing week in, week out.

All of that said though, it wholly depends on how we spend that £100m, or if we even spend it at all. 

38 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

I've read that Juve want Pogba back , United want £200m (imagine that) and to raise the money they will sell Pjanic , Rugani and Higuain plus one other .

I saw that story too. While I think Pogba could possibly want to return, I can't see Juve selling all four players (Caldara was the other) mentioned and paying twice as much as they sold him a year ago. Let's not forget who his agent is! Mino Raiola could probably do with a few more million in his bank account this summer.