• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

Cannot believe Vidal is going for £27m in this market, even at his age that is good value in my opinion (although not seen the wages which are probably outrageous). 

Just now, NoblyBobly said:

Out of interest, is their anyone out there still flying the Morata flag? 

I have not given up all hope as he does have a number of strong qualities, off the ball runing/movement, heading etc. However, I am very doubtful he is ever going to man up enough to make it in the PL. 

1 minute ago, Conte Kante said:

I have not given up all hope as he does have a number of strong qualities, off the ball runing/movement, heading etc. However, I am very doubtful he is ever going to man up enough to make it in the PL. 

Trouble is he's the kind of player that generates false hope. He will suddenly get 2 or 3 goals in a  couple of games and everyone thinks he's turned a corner. But he just cannot hold form.

10 minutes ago, NoblyBobly said:

Trouble is he's the kind of player that generates false hope. He will suddenly get 2 or 3 goals in a  couple of games and everyone thinks he's turned a corner. But he just cannot hold form.

I fear you are right.

Had he scored a couple yesterday, there would be some claiming he'd found his mojo and all would be well. It's good that he's shown how poor he is during pre-season, because if Sarri didn't already know it, surely he must now realise he can't rely on him. Unfortunately, we only have a few days in which to find a replacement if (and it is a massive if) a replacement can be found.

3 minutes ago, Bob Singleton said:

I fear you are right.

Had he scored a couple yesterday, there would be some claiming he'd found his mojo and all would be well. It's good that he's shown how poor he is during pre-season, because if Sarri didn't already know it, surely he must now realise he can't rely on him. Unfortunately, we only have a few days in which to find a replacement if (and it is a massive if) a replacement can be found.

We have missed the boat....again.

No excuse for the board this time. They knew he was firing blanks for most of last season and have done nothing about. His value is dropping like a stone with every minute and the price of every striker we now look at will be going through the roof because they know we are desperate. Nice work Maria.

Leo91   

I don't understand why we didn't go for Aubameyang. 

Someone on the radio this morning was saying Vidal to Inter was all but done, now he is off to Barcelona for a bargain 27 million? 

That's the second deal they have hijacked at the last minute after Malcolm, I wish our board would show such ruthlessness in the transfer market.

However, the Mail make us favourites for Zaha now, which would be awesome.

38 minutes ago, NoblyBobly said:

We have missed the boat....again.

No excuse for the board this time. They knew he was firing blanks for most of last season and have done nothing about. His value is dropping like a stone with every minute and the price of every striker we now look at will be going through the roof because they know we are desperate. Nice work Maria.

Careful now, don't upset the happy clappys. They worship Maria

Edited by Gormangorman
brexit

45 minutes ago, Gormangorman said:

Careful now, don't upset the happy clappys. They worship Maria

i'd suggest that the only 'happy clappy' who appears to worship Marina, is Roman. 

Sea foot   
2 hours ago, NoblyBobly said:

Out of interest, is their anyone out there still flying the Morata flag? 

After yesterday's performance I'm not even sure Morata is. 😮

Edited by Sea foot