• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

GURJ SS   

This makes no sense. Rooney hasn't made a fuss and Cavani is the example he should follow?

Cavani was sold by a president who was desperate to cash in and had been touting him around for months.

Rooney has essentially made his position at United untenable.

Rooney seems to be going to join his team mates and a manager he supposedly hates on tour. The reason he doesn't want to hand in a transfer request is because he won't get any of the transfer fee. How much does Rooney earn by the way? I heard it was £250,000, if true our club will have to better that. An then it's a matter of what is our wage limit, because once you start paying those sort of wages, it never ends.

Before anyone says, I'm guessing our current legends Terry an Lampard are below 200,000?

Edited by GURJ SS

bert19   

No official number on the website yet.

There won't be any until the Premier League numbers are registered I wouldn't think. (Still slightly hoping De Rossi comes and swoops that #16, despite what Jose has said).

GURJ SS   

There won't be any until the Premier League numbers are registered I wouldn't think. (Still slightly hoping De Rossi comes and swoops that #16, despite what Jose has said).

Yeah I'm hoping the same, I think his the best player money can buy to sit infront of our defence.

paulw66   

van Ginkel wore 16 on tour. KdB wore 15

Scooba   

Rooney seems to be going to join his team mates and a manager he supposedly hates on tour. The reason he doesn't want to hand in a transfer request is because he won't get any of the transfer fee. How much does Rooney earn by the way? I heard it was £250,000, if true our club will have to better that. An then it's a matter of what is our wage limit, because once you start paying those sort of wages, it never ends.

Before anyone says, I'm guessing our current legends Terry an Lampard are below 200,000?

This make no sense. Chelsea don't need to pay Rooney more than 250k a week just because that's what he earns at the moment. Why on earth would we need to better it?

GURJ SS   

van Ginkel wore 16 on tour. KdB wore 15

Well in that case.......erm.......I don't know........I just want De Rossi signed! Although what is the word on Mikel? Because Jose was the or who made him a DM, an I think with Mikel he got made a DM an then Jose left an there was no guidance an he had to work it out on his own at times. I think if Jose can work with Mikel and release his full potential then that's worth a look at too. Bit saying that, De Rossi is still a world class player who can't be denied if we have the chance of signing. De Rossi, Mikel and Essien sounds good to me.

GURJ SS   

This make no sense. Chelsea don't need to pay Rooney more than 250k a week just because that's what he earns at the moment. Why on earth would we need to better it?

Because normally players demand more when they move. Lets say he accepts the same, if the case is that he earns that much then it's still a hell of a wage to take on. Do you think Rooney would take a cut in wages? IMO I doubt it very much.

Edited by GURJ SS

What happened to the old transfer thread?

Close down why? Yeah, full of rubbish but that's the case for the vast majority of posts in here anyways.

Mods decided enough was enough?