• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

1 hour ago, DannyLB said:

We have tonight agreed terms with Real Madrid for the transfer of Thibaut Courtois, subject to the agreement of personal terms and a medical. As part of the deal, Mateo Kovacic will join Chelsea on a season-long loan.  - Chelsea FC twitter.

Season long loan and then what 200m to buy if he performs well. They are giving us nothing. A very cheap keeper they have and maybe the right to call back their loanee.

Hope he suffers in Madrid, having swapped one half of madrid forthe other.

Leo91   

They'll probably offer us Kova when they come in for Eden next summer.

Ham   

Wow.  Done. £71.6m.

Just when you think you know Chelsea football club. 

31 minutes ago, Rob B said:

Kepa officially done. SEVEN year contract. Wow

Seven years is unusually long... I suppose that means he's ours for at least 5 years! Let's hope he falls in love with a Surrey girl. 😉 😉 😉

• Like 1

kratos   
2 minutes ago, Bob Singleton said:

Seven years is unusually long... I suppose that means he's ours for at least 5 years! Let's hope he falls in love with a Surrey girl. 😉 😉 😉

For God's sake Bob, you may not be his type. Just kidding you are a fine catch ;)

2 minutes ago, kratos said:

For God's sake Bob, you may not be his type. Just kidding you are a fine catch ;)

Very late 50s, male and no longer living in Surrey as of Nov 2016... I stopped being a 'fine catch' about 35 years ago! Anyway, he is not my type!!!  🤢

1 hour ago, exiledblue said:

Hope he suffers in Madrid, having swapped one half of madrid forthe other.

can't say I've ever taken to him due to the moaning and wouldn't wish that on him but the Real fans are an unforgiving and fickle bunch, even C Ronaldo had some issues. If he gets megged by Barca a few times and things don't work out there he may find himself very unwelcome by both sets of fans in Madrid where his kids live.

Welcome Kepa and good luck!

2 hours ago, The_Ghost said:

For what it's worth I think we have the better long-term keeper in Kepa. 

If that is a guess on Bulka, the information is worth nothing.  Just one of 30 or 40 young players in last 15 years who are/were going to be world class in 2 years.

2 hours ago, The_Ghost said:

Yes, but is he a £40m CB? ;) 

(Baka)  I think he'll surprise a few when he eventually plays there - just as appeared quite good for a few games in Kante's place.
He might turn out as good as Zouma.  They are very very similar in strengths and weaknesses.  Though I'd rather have Zouma play behind the striker.

1 hour ago, Leo91 said:

They'll probably offer us Kova when they come in for Eden next summer.

Hazard is 28 next year.  I can't see Barca or RM (or BM or Man U) ever coming for him.  Pocket change for PSG or City one day perhaps.