• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

BlueFizz   
6 minutes ago, Kezza said:

Not much rumors today so think we are done with our shopping.

Might be doing some selling?

Is the Fekir thing just a rumour?

51 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

Next summer, Hazard will be 28. 

Real Madrid tend to spend their big money on younger players. Both Bale and Ronaldo were 24 I think when they moved. It might happen but I thought this was the summer to be properly worried. 

30 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

It would be great for Hazard to stay and maybe we can all get back in the Champions League and win it with him , cement his reputation forever , that's the dream.

Agree with both.  But it will be a good 3 years until we are ready to challenge for the CL through ability.  Still we might get lucky again.

Sir   

Still hugely concerned about goals. Would love an attacking goal getting winger to come in as another option, but I can’t see it. Completely gambling on Morata this season, so I guess it’s up to him now.

Kezza   

Signing Kovacic is fine but I thought we needed to add more permanent signings. Zaha or Fekir would be a dream but doesn't seem like happening.

BlueFizz   
6 minutes ago, Sir said:

Still hugely concerned about goals. Would love an attacking goal getting winger to come in as another option, but I can’t see it. Completely gambling on Morata this season, so I guess it’s up to him now.

It may be that we will see how we get on with Morata, Giroud, Hazard as false 9, Bats, Tammy...

Any of those can go out on loan to a European club if we need to let them over the next few weeks.

8 minutes ago, Kezza said:

Signing Kovacic is fine but I thought we needed to add more permanent signings. Zaha or Fekir would be a dream but doesn't seem like happening.

No, I would say we are done. Cannot see anything happening now. 

1 hour ago, Holymoly said:

I fear that the things that will kill us this season will be lack of goals and a desperately unstable defense with DL playing in a 4.

Yep, sounds right to me.

48 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

It would be great for Hazard to stay and maybe we can all get back in the Champions League and win it with him , cement his reputation forever , that's the dream.

Sounds marvellous Mark, but you probably picked the right word in "dream" I'd say.

Personally , in a back two , from memory Zouma and Cahill would probably be the partnership to go with but there's rumours that Zouma is off and Cahill doesn't fit the profile apparently . I like Rudiger but he does look a bit wobbly in a two with Luiz who, whilst a great guy and brilliant with kids and social media fills me with dread somewhat in a two.