• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

Nice to see us heading in to a season with a full squad, potentially with too many players - very rare for us. Definitely feels like the club are pushing the home grown/youth team players with Ampadu, RLC, CHO & Tammy all in the squad still. I feel like Ampadu and CHO can make a real impact this season and the other two it feels more like a 'prove it or lose it' season.

CB pairing is so crucial, but I feel like it may take a while for Sarri to work out who is the best fit for this. For me Rudiger should be in there and so it's about finding the right partner for him - for me this isn't Luiz.

kratos   
Just now, My Blood Is Blue said:

Nice to see us heading in to a season with a full squad, potentially with too many players - very rare for us. Definitely feels like the club are pushing the home grown/youth team players with Ampadu, RLC, CHO & Tammy all in the squad still. I feel like Ampadu and CHO can make a real impact this season and the other two it feels more like a 'prove it or lose it' season.

CB pairing is so crucial, but I feel like it may take a while for Sarri to work out who is the best fit for this. For me Rudiger should be in there and so it's about finding the right partner for him - for me this isn't Luiz.

This

BlueFizz   
26 minutes ago, kratos said:

This

I think it will end up being Rudiger and Christiansen - with Luis and Cahill playing back-up, coming on to shore things up late on (if Sarri does 'shoring things up later on') - Ampadu will get game time in the other competitions. Not sure if Zooms will stay with us.

33 minutes ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

I'm less sure; EFL clubs can make loan signings up until the end of the month so there isn't the same pressure to get deals involving them done. I think it's most likely Ampadu and CHO will stick around to train with the squad without playing much, same as last year.

Abraham is an interesting one; does he drop down to EFL again after the Swansea loan? Or is he staying as one of the senior strikers is off?

Kezza   

Courtois: "Hazard has congratulated me for signing up for Real Madrid. I'd like to play next to him someday and if he came here it would be fantastic." #CFC #RMCF

Sciatika   

I am assuming that there are different squads for the European and Domestic competitions and that most players will do nothing like a 55+ season and consequently there will be opportunities for all. I may be being optimistic.

Kezza   
18 minutes ago, CFCnet Admin said:

Bit of late news reported in the Birmingham Mail covered now on CFCnet regarding a late exit for Victor Moses: https://www.CFCnet.co.uk/victor-moses-emerges-as-late-transfer-target-for-wolves/

Wouldn't mind that. Been limited outside of a wing back role and doesn't create enough chances despite being a winger and wing back.

6 minutes ago, Kezza said:

Courtois: "Hazard has congratulated me for signing up for Real Madrid. I'd like to play next to him someday and if he came here it would be fantastic." #CFC #RMCF

He's relentless, I'll give him that .

kratos   
5 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

He's relentless, I'll give him that .

He's seriously begging for a kick in the raisins.