• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

paulw66   
3 hours ago, Holymoly said:

Appropos of very little I thought this might interest some.

1japqv3owek11.jpg

Eh?

Does that include sales?

It should do to have any relevance  - or income.

If one is saying that £1m of expenditure in 92 is worth £15m today (pure example, hypothetical) then the same goes with revenue. 

Edited by paulw66

Ham   
21 minutes ago, Martin1905 said:

I'd  love to know how they worked it out.

City have spent £87m less than us yet in today's money we have spent £1.3b more.

I'm guessing that as they've done the majority of their huge spending more recently than us, it hasn't been affected as much by inflation. 

On 04/09/2018 at 7:35 PM, CFCnet Admin said:

Numerous reports today claiming that Alvaro Morata had 'agreed' terms with a new club this summer - CFCnet cover the story: https://www.CFCnet.co.uk/alvaro-morata-revealed-to-have-agreed-move-to-european-rivals/

Alongside the continual mentions of someday returning to Real in every interview and a less than heroic workrate towards movement this term I am finally tiring of Alvaro. 

I did feel we fans were being hard on the guy after he was clearly rushed back too soon with the back injury last season but now... 

I'm not sure he can make any difference as he doesn't like it in England, doesn't react to carrot OR stick for a manager, seems disinterested at times during every match and appears to be biding his time before moving and yet we have happily chucked any and every egg we can find in Morata's basket. 

I like his ability, pace and fail to believe he COULDN'T cope here but now worry he has little desire to make this work. Add into this a lack of realistic competition(Giroud cannot be number one Sarriball CF for any length of time as he cannot run in behind, against teams sitting deep he's an option, though) and there's no reason to believe he's liable to change. 

Hell, he stopped even making the right noises. I pray I'm wrong as I still rate Morata as a hugely gifted striker but you wonder what hope for a confidence based player who plainly wants out. 

kev61   
6 hours ago, mastiffchild said:

Alongside the continual mentions of someday returning to Real in every interview and a less than heroic workrate towards movement this term I am finally tiring of Alvaro. 

I did feel we fans were being hard on the guy after he was clearly rushed back too soon with the back injury last season but now... 

I'm not sure he can make any difference as he doesn't like it in England, doesn't react to carrot OR stick for a manager, seems disinterested at times during every match and appears to be biding his time before moving and yet we have happily chucked any and every egg we can find in Morata's basket. 

I like his ability, pace and fail to believe he COULDN'T cope here but now worry he has little desire to make this work. Add into this a lack of realistic competition(Giroud cannot be number one Sarriball CF for any length of time as he cannot run in behind, against teams sitting deep he's an option, though) and there's no reason to believe he's liable to change. 

Hell, he stopped even making the right noises. I pray I'm wrong as I still rate Morata as a hugely gifted striker but you wonder what hope for a confidence based player who plainly wants out. 

Another petulant waste of space like Torres - at least Torres can claim to have been world class at one time in his career this guy is delusional and has never proved himself at a top level.Move him on ffs, he will never make it with us or any top team.

Edited by kev61

On 10/09/2018 at 11:04 PM, CFCnet Admin said:

Double defensive swoop in January? Would be quite a double capture for Chelsea - read more: https://www.CFCnet.co.uk/chelsea-boss-eyes-italian-defensive-duo

Why would the coach eye a defensive duo, when he has stated openly that he has nothing to do with transfers?