• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

Fabinho seems to be drunk lol

Quotes: 'I wasn't expecting (Bakayoko) to leave. AC Milan are getting a great player.  I watched a few games last season and he always seemed good to me.  I dont' think he struggled much.'

'When he comes back to England he will show everyone what he is capable of.'

https://www.football365.com/news/liverpool-midfielder-questions-chelseas-transfer-business

Meanwhile, I see Milan were leading at Napoli, Bakayoko was subbed on... they promptly lost 3-2.

AC Milan's manager was not happy with the on loan Chelsea midfield superstar to say the least..

https://www.football365.com/news/ac-milan-boss-gattuso-tears-into-on-loan-chelsea-midfielder

paulw66   
3 hours ago, RobertoftheGiz said:

Why would the coach eye a defensive duo, when he has stated openly that he has nothing to do with transfers?

When did he say that? 

You think he had no influence / input over the signings of Jorginho and Kovacic? 

paulw66   
2 hours ago, Gormangorman said:

Fabinho seems to be drunk lol

Quotes: 'I wasn't expecting (Bakayoko) to leave. AC Milan are getting a great player.  I watched a few games last season and he always seemed good to me.  I dont' think he struggled much.'

'When he comes back to England he will show everyone what he is capable of.'

https://www.football365.com/news/liverpool-midfielder-questions-chelseas-transfer-business

Whilst he is talking nonsense (he couldn't have seen the watford away game) he can't really say much else. He isn't going to say, "they did well moving him on because he was God awful". it just isn't the done thing. 

3 hours ago, paulw66 said:

When did he say that? 

Maurizio Sarri insisted that he is not interested in directing Chelsea's transfer policy but indicated that he would like to see both Eden Hazard and Thibaut Courtois remain at Stamford Bridge this summer.

Antonio Conte was sacked to pave the way for Sarri's appointment last week after months of tensions with the Chelsea board over recruitment, as well as clashes with senior players such as Diego Costa, David Luiz and Willian.

Sarri gained a reputation in Italy for not focusing the transfer market, and in front of watching board members Marina Granovskaia and Bruce Buck, he reiterated that, as head coach, he views his responsibility as to work with his players on the training pitch.

"I feel much more a pitch manager, a field manager than a general manager," he said via a translator. "I think I'm one of the few managers who is bored by the transfer market. I don't want to talk about it and I'm not that interested in it. Our task as managers is growing the players we have."

3 hours ago, paulw66 said:

You think he had no influence / input over the signings of Jorginho and Kovacic? 

We paid well over the top for Jorginho compared to Chity's accepted offer, however I guess it was a deal for all parties e.g. Napoli got manager on gardening leave off their books and a player who wanted out. In turn the club got their man along with the addition of a player who is used to his style of play. TBH I don't think pep lost any sleep missing out on Jorginho

Kovacic I doubt it - Name another top club which brings in loan players without the option to buy? Basically the club is making Kovacic match fit for when he takes over Modric reins at RM next season.

paulw66   
9 minutes ago, RobertoftheGiz said:

Maurizio Sarri insisted that he is not interested in directing Chelsea's transfer policy but indicated that he would like to see both Eden Hazard and Thibaut Courtois remain at Stamford Bridge this summer.

Antonio Conte was sacked to pave the way for Sarri's appointment last week after months of tensions with the Chelsea board over recruitment, as well as clashes with senior players such as Diego Costa, David Luiz and Willian.

Sarri gained a reputation in Italy for not focusing the transfer market, and in front of watching board members Marina Granovskaia and Bruce Buck, he reiterated that, as head coach, he views his responsibility as to work with his players on the training pitch.

"I feel much more a pitch manager, a field manager than a general manager," he said via a translator. "I think I'm one of the few managers who is bored by the transfer market. I don't want to talk about it and I'm not that interested in it. Our task as managers is growing the players we have."

We paid well over the top for Jorginho compared to Chity's accepted offer, however I guess it was a deal for all parties e.g. Napoli got manager on gardening leave off their books and a player who wanted out. In turn the club got their man along with the addition of a player who is used to his style of play. TBH I don't think pep lost any sleep missing out on Jorginho

Kovacic I doubt it - Name another top club which brings in loan players without the option to buy? Basically the club is making Kovacic match fit for when he takes over Modric reins at RM next season.

So Sarri said nothing about his input on transfers. Obviously he doesn't do the negotiating. No manager does.

So you accept, in a round about way, he wanted Jorginho? So he does have an input. 

Kovacic - well he seems to be picking him, which is kind of a sign. With regards to the option to buy, we'll have to wait and see. Neither club has categorically stated whether he has or hasn't, but Kovacic's farewell when he left sounded very much like someone who wasn't going back

"After three years filled with trophies I have decided to move on. Even though are [sic] paths now separate I want to say big thank you to Real Madrid family and all the fans for an amazing part of my life I will never forget." 

12 hours ago, Gormangorman said:

Meanwhile, I see Milan were leading at Napoli, Bakayoko was subbed on... they promptly lost 3-2.

AC Milan's manager was not happy with the on loan Chelsea midfield superstar to say the least..

https://www.football365.com/news/ac-milan-boss-gattuso-tears-into-on-loan-chelsea-midfielder

These quotes are old. However, his plea to Baka to learn how to win/keep the ball are futile as he is dog sh"t.