• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

Kezza   

Hopefully the club goes out and spend big on a striker in January. Yes January. Can't afford to wait till summer. Hopefully Sarri is now convinced how useless Morata really is. He must really believed in Morata having not just not sign any striker but send Bats out as well.

On 29 July 2018 at 2:25 PM, Droy was my hero said:

I like to see a brave man make a statement.  Not sure you will be right this time. 

Still think Jose will be there at Christmas Droy?

52 minutes ago, Never happy said:

Still think Jose will be there at Christmas Droy?

Still think he won't?  
He is already the 2nd longest serving manager at Man U for over 30 years  :)
And frankly losing on penalties is the best result for the LC - hope we lose tomorrow on pens too.

Of the 20 PL managers who started 2016 only 6 are left, the top 4, Dyche and Howe.

8 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

Still think he won't?  
And frankly losing on penalties is the best result for the LC - hope we lose tomorrow on pens too.

Of the 20 PL managers who started 2016 only 6 are left, the top 4, Dyche and Howe.

United supporters want him gone now, if they lose to West Ham I think he could be gone as early as next week

paulw66   
12 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

Still think he won't?  

Yes, what a genius move from Mourinho to deliberately throw the fixture, whilst disguising that fact by picking a near full strength team and taking the game all the way to penalties. 

I agree, I would be happy to lose, but if we are going to pick some of our first choice players, I certainly don't want them playing 120 minutes like some of theirs did. 

7 hours ago, Never happy said:

United supporters want him gone now, if they lose to West Ham I think he could be gone as early as next week

You mean these fans:

TELEMMGLPICT000173192495_trans_NvBQzQNjv

let me ask - how long did you give him at Man U back in 2016?