• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

I swear we put a buy back in Ake sale? If so, need to pull a Madrid and buy him back then either flog him on or keep him. Personally, from watching him play for Bmouth, I think he is a good player but lacks the intensity to be a world class CB. That said, he is good on the ball and would fit in well with Sarriball. 

kev61   

If true looks like Jose is sticking a pin in all the available players that suits his mad hatter requirements - a bit like closing your eyes and sticking a pin in a newspaper to pick the winner of the grand national.

xCELERYx   
5 hours ago, Conte Kante said:

I swear we put a buy back in Ake sale? If so, need to pull a Madrid and buy him back then either flog him on or keep him. Personally, from watching him play for Bmouth, I think he is a good player but lacks the intensity to be a world class CB. That said, he is good on the ball and would fit in well with Sarriball. 

Apparently we included one according to reports when we sold each of Ake, Traore and Chalobah. 

Agree regarding his quality. Don't think he's as good as some like to make him sound, although he is a solid player in general. He's probably a notch or two below the sort of quality we ideally really need. 

Will be interesting to see what happens in January. For me we could see quite a few players leave with Drinkwater, RLC (loan) and Cahill being top candidates. Additionally, whilst we have been playing well, I think there is still a big issue at AM (Willian is not cutting it for me) and CF as we are not getting enough goals from players in these positions. 

paulw66   
25 minutes ago, Conte Kante said:

Will be interesting to see what happens in January. For me we could see quite a few players leave with Drinkwater, RLC (loan) and Cahill being top candidates. Additionally, whilst we have been playing well, I think there is still a big issue at AM (Willian is not cutting it for me) and CF as we are not getting enough goals from players in these positions. 

Drinkwater is a cert to leave if we can find a buyer. RLC will go on loan, as I just don't see him playing much. Cahill may stick around as not sure where he would go that would be better for him. 

CHO will go on loan, as once the LC and EL group games are done, he'll have no opportunities. 

CF must be a priority, although I keep reading that Sarri wants a centre half........ Luiz, Rudiger, Cahill, Christensen all here, with Zouma on loan and Ampadu knocking on the door. Don't see the need personally. 

2 hours ago, paulw66 said:

Drinkwater is a cert to leave if we can find a buyer. RLC will go on loan, as I just don't see him playing much. Cahill may stick around as not sure where he would go that would be better for him. 

CHO will go on loan, as once the LC and EL group games are done, he'll have no opportunities. 

CF must be a priority, although I keep reading that Sarri wants a centre half........ Luiz, Rudiger, Cahill, Christensen all here, with Zouma on loan and Ampadu knocking on the door. Don't see the need personally. 

Any mid season  transfer will depend on position of the club in the league  and if the owner want to splash any cash.

paulw66   
2 hours ago, RobertoftheGiz said:

Any mid season  transfer will depend on position of the club in the league  and if the owner want to splash any cash.

yes! and the clothes I wear tomorrow will depend on the weather.

Thank you. 

8 hours ago, paulw66 said:

yes! and the clothes I wear tomorrow will depend on the weather.

Thank you. 

Oooo you are awful, but I like you. 

Edited by RobertoftheGiz