• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

41 minutes ago, blue moon said:

^

From https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQc42EbQNRc

"Why not music or sports and soccer?"

"I did football for 15 years, like, since I was, like, two, but I've had a lot of pressure on me as well, because, you know, and every time I made a mistake, everyone was looking at me, like, oh my God, he made a mistake, I still watch it with my Dad all the time but I kinda just wanted to go on my own direction".

"Is photography it for you, or is this just kind of like a hobby while you're exploring other professions?"

Apparently, it is. Watch out Mr Singleton, the competition is hotting up.

There are tens, maybe hundreds of thousands of better photographers than me... Brooklyn Beckham isn't one of them!  😉

What does everyone think about the links with Wilson? Personally I think he is a decent player but not one to take us up a level, whilst I am also loath to buy players who have had bad knee injuries. For me if he is coming in as CF 2/3 he will be ok but he is not someone I would be looking at to lead the line full time. 

Jasonb   

Wilson looks a good finisher yet he is a first team striker for Bournemouth so I don't seeing us getting him for less than £50m.

I think he also plays in a two with Josh King who also looks reasonable, would either be able to transfer their form to Chelsea in a different set up?

Would they need to play regularly to maintain their form?

Morata seems to be coming back to form at the same time and Giroud has just scored.

I read one article linking us to Lozano of PSV which I thought might have some thing in it as he seems to me a Sarri type player.

Finally , sick and tired of the way Manchester City are flouting FFP , UEFA were left with no option than to ban Chelsea .

5 hours ago, paulw66 said:

My french isn't very good, but can't see a thing on the L'Equipe website about Kante

I'm fluent and couldn't find anything either.