• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

Leo91   
1 hour ago, Mark Kelly said:

Yes the 31st of August .

Have the EPL clubs agreed to continue the nonsensical idea of closing the window before matchday 1 ? 

Just now, Michael Tucker said:

Mate, I think that if we had received a straight 50+ mill offer for Willian, we'd have ripped their areas off. Paper talk is just that - paper talk to grab readership. 

Well you and I might have done Michael, but I'm not so sure about Marina.

expect an announcement tomorrow. Cesc said he wouldnt announce his departure earlier in the week due to respect for chelsea which in my mind only means until they have lined up a signing. That done he was free to announce his departure

50 minutes ago, PeteRobbo said:

Well you and I might have done Michael, but I'm not so sure about Marina.

Why is every nonsensical report in the papers treated as proof that Marina has gone mad?

• Like 1

xCELERYx   
45 minutes ago, exiledblue said:

expect an announcement tomorrow. Cesc said he wouldnt announce his departure earlier in the week due to respect for chelsea which in my mind only means until they have lined up a signing. That done he was free to announce his departure

Will be one of Paredes or Barella I imagine. Seems we have deals set for both, just a matter of which is preferred. Paredes is a better direct replace for Fabregas. Barella could be a Kovacic replacement though, so maybe the club are planning ahead if they know a permanent move is unlikely. 

Kezza   

Parades and Barella as a bench warmer sounds nice. But where is the young talented up and coming prolific goalscorer striker we need to walk into the first team now?

JaneB   

Yes it's (me) getting really annoying now but Cesc on FB saying goodbye 👋😢

God I wish I was the manager.  I'd have locked him in the dressing room until the club gave in.

Kezza   

It could be that the club has decided against either Barella and Parades and realise that we already have a ready made replacement for Fabregas. Recalling of Bakayoko is now in progress.

• Haha 1

I read that Barella's wife is 6 months pregnant and doesn't want to leave Italy until the baby is born, which would rule out a January move. If we do sign him for the summer I would start to think the club are worried about an impending ban.

I haven't watched either but from reading about them sounds like Paredes has a decent long ball in his locker which would make him more of a Cesc replacement, with Barella a more defensive option. Have to say Paredes sounds the more exciting, adding some variety to our options, and would be a bit cheaper.

chara   
36 minutes ago, JaneB said:

Yes it's (me) getting really annoying now but Cesc on FB saying goodbye 👋😢

God I wish I was the manager.  I'd have locked him in the dressing room until the club gave in.

Hey Jane,,answered you on a match post.... but don't get too upset!!… I too wish you were manager...be a softer nicer squad..I mean that nicely!!!~