• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

Kezza   
4 minutes ago, PeteRobbo said:

The person we should be selling (Willian) but we are rejecting bids. Whereas the one we want to stay (CHO) probably gonna leave.

4 minutes ago, Kezza said:

The person we should be selling (Willian) but we are rejecting bids. Whereas the one we want to stay (CHO) probably gonna leave.

Yep, very possibly true.

Ham   
46 minutes ago, blue moon said:

Dropped by a couple of times, but missed them. When are they on?

They've been in the new basement bar after the last two home games. Not sure whether it's a long term thing though. 

10 minutes ago, Kezza said:

Whilst it is indeed looking that way and history tells us that this board is capable of some very stupid decisions, I simply and blindly refuse to believe that we will let CHO go under any circumstances.

Your optimism is most welcome McCreadie, but it certainly wouldn't surprise me at all to see you proved wrong alas.

33 minutes ago, Ham said:

They've been in the new basement bar after the last two home games. Not sure whether it's a long term thing though. 

My fault. Was upstairs.

bONes   
6 hours ago, JaneB said:

Not at all.  Willian strikes me as not being that interested at times.  He could be so much greater if he was.

Agreed - so often he walks with his head down & complaining without really going for it.

Guttuso has pretty much admitted that Higuain wants to leave and as this comes off Morata's disappearance I think we can assume that he is going to come. I am ok with this deal as Higuain is about the only 'proven' striker that is able to come in Jan, however I really hope it is not for £36m+ and full time.

In addition, the Zenit boy also looks on his way. However, I know nothing about him so heres hoping he will be decent. 

Kezza   
6 minutes ago, Conte Kante said:

In addition, the Zenit boy also looks on his way. However, I know nothing about him so heres hoping he will be decent. 

Zenit boy is decent. But you probably won't see him play. Likely gets the Emerson, Zappacosta, CHO, Christensen  and Fabregas treatment.

Ham   

I just despair of Chelsea's timing when it comes to decisions on who stays and who goes sometimes.

In a week where the CHO/Morata partnership pays off on its first showing, one is benched and the other dropped. 

Both of these being a success would solve two huge problems we have and save us an absolute fortune. They would also set us up for years.

Why not give both a go against very poor Newcastle side if only to boost their confidence? 

I know we won but we did so inspite of the side we put out and not because.