• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

2 minutes ago, Sir said:

Assuming Odoi isn’t going to sign a new deal, then hopefully we will get shot of him ASAP to get the most amount we can.

Why ASAP?

Sea foot   
1 hour ago, PeteRobbo said:

Why ASAP?

I think the answer is in his post Pete.

Sir   

Think I was thrown (assuming it’s true) by how we may only get 500 grand if he just runs it down.. and, again, assuming the Bayern offer/offers are legitimate, then I’d certainly be entertaining them if he isn’t going to sign, and, given how ludicrous the alleged amounts on offer are.

When does it end, next summer, right?

Ham   

Who knows?

Subsequently deleted. 

Screenshot_20190114-222620_Samsung Internet.jpg

7 minutes ago, Sir said:

Think I was thrown (assuming it’s true) by how we may only get 500 grand if he just runs it down.. and, again, assuming the Bayern offer/offers are legitimate, then I’d certainly be entertaining them if he isn’t going to sign, and, given how ludicrous the alleged amounts on offer are.

When does it end, next summer, right?

Summer 2020... so roughly 18 months left.

Sir   
1 minute ago, Bob Singleton said:

Summer 2020... so roughly 18 months left.

Yeah, I meant next summer as in 2020 and not this summer 2019. 

37 minutes ago, Sea foot said:

I think the answer is in his post Pete.

I don't think it is. He says "so that we can get the most amount we can". But why does getting rid of him ASAP ensure that?

Ah! After reading subsequent posts, (sorry Sea Foot and others), I think I understand now. Please forgive me, but I'm over 40 now you see.............

Edited by PeteRobbo

xCELERYx   

Juve want Emerson by the looks of it. Spinazzola would head out on loan after returning from long term injury, making it a like for like move. 

paulw66   
13 hours ago, BlueFizz said:

Why would we cancel ‘Sarriball’? Surely, the point is to learn it and going forward bring in new players more suited to it.

I’m really enjoying the way we’re evolving - the highs and lows, the leaps forward and slips backward.

There - I’m an out Sarri-supporting man. Deal with it! 

Good man. You're right, you don't abandon your prinipals and style on the back of one or two poor results. Persistence beats resistance. 

11 hours ago, Sir said:

Assuming Odoi isn’t going to sign a new deal, then hopefully we will get shot of him ASAP to get the most amount we can.

Absolutely. It's time to sh*t or get off the pot. 

5 hours ago, xCELERYx said:

Juve want Emerson by the looks of it. Spinazzola would head out on loan after returning from long term injury, making it a like for like move. 

Odd one. Have no idea how good this lad is because he only plays against poor teams in the B cup competitions. 

2 hours ago, Martin1905 said:

Breaking news on sky sports.

Athletico Madrid 'in talks with Chelsea to sign Alvaro Morata' 

Good. He is done here, for several reasons, some of which I don't blame him for, but best for all parties if he moves on.