• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

Peter Shilton imploring CHO to leave on SKY tonight . No mention of whether Phil Foden should leave City or Tahith Chong United . 

Apparently Shilton played five games for Leicester when he was 16 1/2 , so obviously CHO should be starting for Chelsea .

I wonder if they're going to ask everyone who wanders in ?

12 hours ago, Ham said:

Maybe we should just close this thread and only talk about done deals?

Who actually said that, Ham? Anyone? What's been questioned is taking rumour-mongering as 'fact' and going forward with that (see: Higuain).

12 hours ago, paulw66 said:

There is a difference between discusing speculatuion and potential targets with those who get genuinely angry about things that haven't happened. 

This. 

2 hours ago, Mark Kelly said:

Peter Shilton imploring CHO to leave on SKY tonight . No mention of whether Phil Foden should leave City or Tahith Chong United . 

Apparently Shilton played five games for Leicester when he was 16 1/2 , so obviously CHO should be starting for Chelsea .

I wonder if they're going to ask everyone who wanders in ?

They can't bear the fact that Chelsea of all teams have produced fantastic home grown products from our academy. It might mean paying us compliment and that would never do.

51 minutes ago, Michael Tucker said:

Who actually said that, Ham? Anyone? What's been questioned is taking rumour-mongering as 'fact' and going forward with that (see: Higuain).

Has anyone said that's it's a fact Higs is coming here on that wage or Morata is going there for that price? No they haven't. What happens is reports ( maybe false) are made by media outlets and we comment on what our opinion of that scenario would be if it happened...happy, sad, angry etc. That is what we enjoy chatting about. When something happens that is fact we chat some more that position.

8 minutes ago, NoblyBobly said:

Has anyone said that's it's a fact Higs is coming here on that wage or Morata is going there for that price?

Yes, actually they did.

No they haven't.

See the post I first replied to.

What happens is reports ( maybe false) are made by media outlets and we comment on what our opinion of that scenario would be if it happened...happy, sad, angry etc. That is what we enjoy chatting about. When something happens that is fact we chat some more that position.

I know what happens, I've been here almost from the start. Long before most who currently habitate here now. There used to be rules (when all post had to approved before appearing on the forums), but people didn't want those, and so it became open slather,  even for the most ludicrous rumours. Really I don't have a problem with that, until people start taking rumours as fact, and move forward from that. We may sign Higuain, or we may not - it isn't a 'done deal'. He certainly isn't in the lineup for our next game (which is where I came in). And that's all I was pointing out.

Leo91   

Sounds like it's getting very very close now. Higuain on loan + option to buy if he hits targets (goals scored, trophies won). 

Ham   
9 minutes ago, Leo91 said:

Sounds like it's getting very very close now. Higuain on loan + option to buy if he hits targets (goals scored, trophies won). 

Actually it's even better than that.  It's a 6 month loan with an obligation of another 1 year loan if Higuain his certain performance targets. Win-win. 

No obligation to buy.