• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

Ham   
1 hour ago, Droy was my hero said:

Are you sure?  I've tried googling that, can't find any pictures.... 

😂

This went without the respect it deserved Sid. 

FB_IMG_1467150975782.jpg

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Ham said:

😂

This went without the respect it deserved Sid. 

FB_IMG_1467150975782.jpg

She is certainly fit if not fit for purpose

2 hours ago, BlueFizz said:

As non-industry professionals I think we frequently mistake our own impatience for others incompetence.

I am impatient, in that I hate losing to Arsenal and Tottenham.

Anyone that sits by and lets that happen, while we have been screaming out for a striker for months, is incompetent.

From the local press... seems Higuain will sign, but hasn't yet, and Sarri ruled out him playing tomorrow night.

https://www.getsurrey.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/live-updates-higuain-chelsea-milan-15719781

2 minutes ago, Bob Singleton said:

From the local press... seems Higuain will sign, but hasn't yet, and Sarri ruled out him playing tomorrow night.

https://www.getsurrey.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/live-updates-higuain-chelsea-milan-15719781

out of the cup then

Maurizio Sarri has hinted at frustration with the individualism of Eden Hazard, who has been deployed as a 'false nine' of late.

The Chelsea boss said: "You know very well that Eden is at the moment a wonderful player, but he's an individual player.

"He's a very instinctive player. For him it's very difficult to play only in one position. He likes very much to go to the ball.

"He wants the ball on the feet. So for him I think it's very difficult to play as a striker, but it's very difficult to play also as a winger. We have to organise the other 10 players in the defensive phase."

Sounds like he doesnt like and want him as he wont follow positional instructions. He wants 10 more Jorginhos

You would have though having been associated with him for so long we could have had a medic in Italy to do the check and send the necessary documents back in time for playing tomorrow, given that we will probably end up playing Hazard in the role again otherwise.

BlueFizz   
20 minutes ago, exiledblue said:

You would have though having been associated with him for so long we could have had a medic in Italy to do the check and send the necessary documents back in time for playing tomorrow, given that we will probably end up playing Hazard in the role again otherwise.

Turns out that wasn't possible.

Perhaps because we didn't see having him here for the Carabao Cup game as an urgent priority and, in fact, may have anticipated getting him even later - due to our acquisition being dependent on the loaning club signing a forward.

When you are involved in a 'chain' (whether buying a player or a house) it is very hard to influence timings unless you are at the bottom of the chain. In this instance, we weren't.

Edited by BlueFizz

Ham   
21 minutes ago, exiledblue said:

Maurizio Sarri has hinted at frustration with the individualism of Eden Hazard, who has been deployed as a 'false nine' of late.

The Chelsea boss said: "You know very well that Eden is at the moment a wonderful player, but he's an individual player.

"He's a very instinctive player. For him it's very difficult to play only in one position. He likes very much to go to the ball.

"He wants the ball on the feet. So for him I think it's very difficult to play as a striker, but it's very difficult to play also as a winger. We have to organise the other 10 players in the defensive phase."

Sounds like he doesnt like and want him as he wont follow positional instructions. He wants 10 more Jorginhos

Also went on to clarify that Hazard isn't a leader.

Sarri needs to just shut up for a while. 

He'll decimate or squad at this rate. One Jorginho is more than enough for me. 

paulw66   
3 minutes ago, Ham said:

Also went on to clarify that Hazard isn't a leader.

Sarri needs to just shut up for a while. 

He'll decimate or squad at this rate. One Jorginho is more than enough for me. 

Sarri didn't say anything worth getting upset about.