• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

1 hour ago, paulw66 said:

Exactly that. A youngster always gets a free pass for a while 

A threat? he got the ball on the right and crossed it to nobody. several times. because he is 18, nobody comments. 

See earlier post. Look at Pedro's stats and tell me he is hit and miss. Complete myth 

You really think he would get in their team? Ahead of Robben, Ribery, Muller, James, Koman? He'd be lucky to be a sub.  

So you think he’s been outstanding then that’s a myth how many assists does he have not many I bet he’s a good finisher but I believe with my eyes not stats sorry he’s inconsistent in my opinion 

53 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

Charming as ever, grumpy.  No idea what you are on about though.  

Stop listening to Russia Today and reading Breitbart then.

paulw66   
6 minutes ago, Aussie1979 said:

So you think he’s been outstanding then that’s a myth how many assists does he have not many I bet he’s a good finisher but I believe with my eyes not stats sorry he’s inconsistent in my opinion 

A goal every 158 minutes is incredibly consistent. 

And across his Chelsea career, a goal evey 254 minutes, every 2.8 games. Brilliant record. 

If CHO every gets close to this, he would have had a very good career. 

Edited by paulw66

13 minutes ago, Bob Singleton said:

Stop listening to Russia Today and reading Breitbart then.

You are still grumpy - still no idea what you are on about.  Don't listen to either, but let me guess, I should be reading the latest exclusive about Assange and MDS in the Guardian.

Edited by Droy was my hero

2 hours ago, Kezza said:

Why didn't we go for Piatek instead of Higuain I will never understand. Long term vs short term solution.

Because Sarri wanted him.

Blue Rod   
1 hour ago, paulw66 said:

You really think he would get in their team? Ahead of Robben, Ribery, Muller, James, Koman? He'd be lucky to be a sub.  

These are all good players. But you are trying to elevate them into something they are not, just to prove your point. I've watched many matches where these players are nothing other than decent. CHO a is superb superb young player who would not look out of place in a few PL or Bundesliga games. End of!

paulw66   
6 minutes ago, Blue Rod said:

These are all good players. But you are trying to elevate them into something they are not, just to prove your point. I've watched many matches where these players are nothing other than decent. CHO a is superb superb young player who would not look out of place in a few PL or Bundesliga games. End of!

End of! You win.

• Haha 2

BlueFizz   
2 hours ago, Kezza said:

Why didn't we go for Piatek instead of Higuain I will never understand. Long term vs short term solution.

'Long term v short term solution'

Not if we don't see Piatek as the long-term solution.

I assume we have other long-term solutions in mind - perhaps Tammy Abraham, perhaps others not yet named. But clearly not Piatek.

Now that CHO has been told he won't be sold (yet), I hope Sarri doesn't think that gives him the green light to leave CHO on the bench, and only give him 5 or 10 mins now and again.

3 minutes ago, Never happy said:

Now that CHO has been told he won't be sold (yet), I hope Sarri doesn't think that gives him the green light to leave CHO on the bench, and only give him 5 or 10 mins now and again.

Just the opposite.  Pushing for a move would have made CHO unpickable.  The slightest chance he was off in January would mean we wouldn't have seen him in weeks - kind of like Morata, Zappacosta, Moses, Drinkwater and Cahill.

Either there never was a 1% chance of him going in January or we must have been extremely short of AMs (well both actually).

But with 2 fit competent CFs instead of none, Hazard back as AM, not CF, and Pedro fit again, it will be much much harder for CHO to get another look in.