• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

Regarding Hazard, a friend of mine (I know what you are thinking) has a cousin who is a fitness coach for CFC, many times he has revealed things to me that have certainly come true.

Anyway take this for what' its worth regarding Hazard, it appears he and his family are extremely happy in London and do not want to move, but, the one big issue for his wife it seems is Brexit!  She is concerned being a foreigner with children in school that if this happens it may impact them?

I suppose that is something that may have been a point of discussion in the Hazard household recently.

Edited by Phoenix Blue

Ham   

Sounds to me like he's signing an extension. That's the only thing he could announce in this way. His transfer to us happened during the window IIRC and was announced by the club straight after.

This is different.

paulw66   
10 minutes ago, Phoenix Blue said:

Regarding Hazard, a friend of mine (I know what you are thinking) has a cousin who is a fitness coach for CFC, many times he has revealed things to me that have certainly come true.

Anyway take this for what' its worth regarding Hazard, it appears he and his family are extremely happy in London and do not want to move, but, the one big issue for his wife it seems is Brexit!  She is concerned being a foreigner with children in school that if this happens it may impact them?

I suppose that is something that may have been a point of discussion in the Hazard household recently.

If there is one group of people with not much to worry about post Brexit, it is people on £10m a year. Paying vast amounts of tax, sending kids through private education, using private healthcare....... they'll be fine! 

Holymoly   
3 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

If there is one group of people with not much to worry about post Brexit, it is people on £10m a year. Paying vast amounts of tax, sending kids through private education, using private healthcare....... they'll be fine! 

Truly first world problems.

This guy, who appears to be a Chelsea correspondent for ESPN, reckons the interview was done months ago. That it is to be aired tomorrow would explain the rumours of making an announcement. I can't imagine a new deal being announced any other than sat next to Marina, pen in hand, on the official Twitter.

https://mobile.twitter.com/liam_twomey?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

30 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

I genuinely think the schadenfrueude of seeing the self-entitled squeal about Brexit was a major motivation for the vote.

The quote I've seen is simply Hazard saying he knows what his plans are... Which we surely all knew that he knew anyway?! 

There'll either be no announcement or a new contract. I'd guess the former. 

Edited by thevelourfog

Such odd timing if true, 

Sarri mentioned this a while back that one way or another the club needed to sort this out. 

If he is staying a boost for the club/supporters. If leaving could leave the club in an odd place could be quite disruptive.

Still looking on the bright side he is possibly  too old for madrid

chara   
23 minutes ago, southcoastal said:

Such odd timing if true, 

Sarri mentioned this a while back that one way or another the club needed to sort this out. 

If he is staying a boost for the club/supporters. If leaving could leave the club in an odd place could be quite disruptive.

Still looking on the bright side he is possibly  too old for madrid

Too old for RM?.....did seem to me to be a factor..not too old to impact La Liga but too old for any rebuilding, He has maybe three top seasons in him..at a push...probably more likely two..enough to warrant a CFC extension but not for a long term RM rebuild which is where I believe RM is at.

The Willian debate is beginning to irritate me.... not his greatest fan but he does a great deal of chasing back and pressurizing opposition so a lot of his "contributions" to a game are either missed or not appreciated. 

CHO..I am rather in the Droy camp... Last week I watched Barnet/Brentford in the Cup...intended to post regarding the lack of VAR at this game regarding a dubious penalty compared to the more favoured games but the main point of the game relevant to here is Josh....a warning flag for all who give CHO almost sainthood status....seen a lot of those...

Certainly a boy with a great promise but not at the level of say Osgood and Butch at the same age.... let the boy develop without so much pressure although it seems he does himself no favours with an apparent entitled attitude...although possibly media interpretations make it look worse.