• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

34 minutes ago, chara said:

CHO..I am rather in the Droy camp..

We've seen a few, haven't we.  Including an awful lot of speedy right wingers.  I think the best teenager of the many I recall was Tommy Langley.

Leo91   

My thinking is that in Sarris system you need more traditional direct wingers. A Lozano for instance, perhaps even a Nicolas Pepe (but those type of players for the right flank). So losing Hazard isn't that big of a deal if you can replace that attacking contribution in the centre of the park and no one else fits that better than Coutinho for me. I like Isco but he isn't that much different to Kovacic ? Coutinho would give us that killer instinct outside of the box not only with his shooting but his playmaking. Taking the Hamsik role from Sarris Napoli

??? - Higuain - Pulisic

Coutinho Kante

Joringho

Edited by Leo91

Kezza   

Anyone sense sensationalism and dramatization in the way Hazard handles all things related to PR?

22 minutes ago, Kezza said:

Anyone sense sensationalism and dramatization in the way Hazard handles all things related to PR?

No - he's a big story but he plays it very calm.  I see a mixture of amusement and bemusement from him with how the press behaves.  

• Like 1

Ham   
2 hours ago, Leo91 said:

My thinking is that in Sarris system you need more traditional direct wingers. A Lozano for instance, perhaps even a Nicolas Pepe (but those type of players for the right flank). 

Or maybe a CHO? Crazy idea, I know. 

5 hours ago, southcoastal said:

Still looking on the bright side he is possibly  too old for madrid

I doubt it. 

More than likely it will be a player or players exchange with cash. There are a number of has beens festering RM which would jump at the chance to top up their pension at SB

Hazard said "I have decided".

Also interview was done two months ago. So he knew his decision then. In that instance, the chances are he would have signed a contract if he was staying. Matt Law, who is generally reliable on Chelsea, stated yesterday Madrid have told Hazard they will bid for him. He's cheaper than Neymar or Mbappe so I'm sure they won't mind spending what it takes - £100-120m by all accounts.

Beligian journalists are reporting the club have known his decision for a while, Matt Law also suggested this - I'm sure the club are planning for life without him. Whatever his decision, the club will know long before any of us do for sure. But the way it's going, it looks like he is Madrid bound.