• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, Ham said:

Or maybe a CHO? Crazy idea, I know. 

Not crazy, he is a potential world class player. Give him the number 10 shirt and make him first choice LW.

Willian could be going as he wants a 3 year deal and club will only give him one. Pedro could be off. We may need to sign two wingers this summer on top of Pulisic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
paulw66   
7 hours ago, RobertoftheGiz said:

I doubt it. 

More than likely it will be a player or players exchange with cash. There are a number of has beens festering RM which would jump at the chance to top up their pension at SB

Yawn,

24 minutes ago, James Prescott said:

Not crazy, he is a potential world class player. Give him the number 10 shirt and make him first choice LW.

Willian could be going as he wants a 3 year deal and club will only give him one. Pedro could be off. We may need to sign two wingers this summer on top of Pulisic.

So is my 7 month old.

Do you really think CHO is ready to replace a player who in early Feb has double figures for goals and assists?

Edit - for those struggling to grip reality and persepctive with CHO, consider this: Cristiano Ronaldo was 18 years and 6 months (older than what CHO is now) when he debuted for Man Utd. That season he scored 4 league goals. The season after he got 5. His third season, which he began as a 20 year old, he got a lofty 9 goals. The notion that we can slide CHO into the first team as a Hazard replacement is, well, just........madness / hilarious, take your pick. 

Edited by paulw66
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope we already have the person/people to replace him lined up and not wait until the last minute and haggle over 2 million or so..

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think we should definitely try to get Isco as part of any deal. 

He could be the missing link in midfield and can play  either of the AM positions if required.

I'd assume there is also a fair chance that Kovacic could be involved as part of any deal.

I'd be all over Felipe Anderson as Hazard's direct replacement.  He's going to end up at a big club, there is no doubt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
paulw66   
2 minutes ago, Martin1905 said:

I think we should definitely try to get Isco as part of any deal. 

He could be the missing link in midfield and can play  either of the AM positions if required.

I'd assume there is also a fair chance that Kovacic could be involved as part of any deal.

I'd be all over Felipe Anderson as Hazard's direct replacement.  He's going to end up at a big club, there is no doubt.

Isn't he more of a midfelder?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

Yawn,

So is my 7 month old.

Do you really think CHO is ready to replace a player who in early Feb has double figures for goals and assists?

Edit - for those struggling to grip reality and persepctive with CHO, consider this: Cristiano Ronaldo was 18 years and 6 months (older than what CHO is now) when he debuted for Man Utd. That season he scored 4 league goals. The season after he got 5. His third season, which he began as a 20 year old, he got a lofty 9 goals. The notion that we can slide CHO into the first team as a Hazard replacement is, well, just........madness / hilarious, take your pick. 

The bit about Ronaldo will probably fall on deaf ears.

I used him as a comparison to Pulisic a few times when many were saying they were underwhelmed by his signing due to his lack of goals. Nobody bothered to reply.

This forum loves a stat when it suits them but when it works the other way they generally get ignored.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
paulw66   
2 minutes ago, Martin1905 said:

The bit about Ronaldo will probably fall on deaf ears.

I used him as a comparison to Pulisic a few times when many were saying they were underwhelmed by his signing due to his lack of goals. Nobody bothered to reply.

This forum loves a stat when it suits them but when it works the other way they generally get ignored.

Of course it will. CHO is going to be better than one of the best players of all time. He scored against Sheffiled Wednesday, don't you know?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

Isn't he more of a midfelder?

Every time I've seen him play for West ham he's played left wing.

Played a lot on the right and as a centre forward for Lazio if I remember correctly. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Kezza said:

Anyone sense sensationalism and dramatization in the way Hazard the press handles all things related to PR Hazard?

Fixed it for you.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now