• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

9 hours ago, Blue_In_Every_Way said:

Yeah, strange thing to say that RA is no longer interested.. we are definitely still chopping and changing top managers and signing very expensive players. The only difference has been that City, Liverpool, and Tottenham have all significantly developed as clubs as well so its a lot harder now to get things done as quickly as we used to.

Not all that strange really. A lot of talk of offers and denials of selling some or all of the club last year. Hiring Raine Group to advise. Jim Ratcliffe. Calling a halt to the stadium redevelopment. Visa issues. Israeli citizenship. Conspicuously absent at games (wouldnt know where to check this, but it seems like a long time since he was at SB). Might well be nothing, or maybe it might be something - I dont pretend to have a clue. However, the investment in some success on the pitch always needs to continue, to prop up the value of the asset.

paulw66   
5 minutes ago, Never happy said:

https://www.football.london/chelsea-fc/players/chelsea-loanees-reece-james-morris-15799602

I don't know anything about him..

if he's that good is there any chance of him being here next season?

Wigan manager says he is MOM every week.

Wigan fans reckon he is their best player ever - including those who played PL. 

He was captain of our youth team that won everything. Apparently Brighton wanted to buy him in January. 

9 minutes ago, Never happy said:

https://www.football.london/chelsea-fc/players/chelsea-loanees-reece-james-morris-15799602

I don't know anything about him..

if he's that good is there any chance of him being here next season?

I'd hope for another year on loan, PL this time.  At Chelsea he played CB, RB, RW, and I think he has played CM for Wigan recently.  Fantastic crosser.

2 hours ago, paulw66 said:

Wigan manager says he is MOM every week.

Wigan fans reckon he is their best player ever - including those who played PL. 

He was captain of our youth team that won everything. Apparently Brighton wanted to buy him in January. 

A pal of mine from up norf. 

Said in between football, eating pies and pigeon racing. Reece is learning German. 

I’ll get my coat. 

kratos   
1 hour ago, RobertoftheGiz said:

A pal of mine from up norf. 

Said in between football, eating pies and pigeon racing. Reece is learning German. 

I’ll get my coat. 

Learning German? I thought they gave up 70 years ago.

7 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

I'd hope for another year on loan, PL this time.  At Chelsea he played CB, RB, RW, and I think he has played CM for Wigan recently.  Fantastic crosser.

I'd have him competing with Azpilicueta for RB next season. Zappacosta is on his way and why waste money on yet another fullback? Second choice RB is exactly the position an academy player can fill, leaving us to spend money where it's really needed.