• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

Newstyle   

What do people think of Wan-Bissaka from Crystal Palace? Would he suit Sarri ball?

I think he'd be a great option at RB instead of Zappa, and with Batshuayi on loan and scoring there, a potential swap or part exchange could be viable in the summer?

I think it's too soon to promote Reece James and Ola Aina seems likely to go permanently to Torino.

Difficulty is, with Azpi essentially captain and barely rotated, can't see us getting a quality back-up who is willing to only get 10-15 games a season? Unless Ampadu covers there, but surely he needs a loan next season.

1 hour ago, Newstyle said:

What do people think of Wan-Bissaka from Crystal Palace? Would he suit Sarri ball?

I think he'd be a great option at RB instead of Zappa, and with Batshuayi on loan and scoring there, a potential swap or part exchange could be viable in the summer?

I think it's too soon to promote Reece James and Ola Aina seems likely to go permanently to Torino.

Difficulty is, with Azpi essentially captain and barely rotated, can't see us getting a quality back-up who is willing to only get 10-15 games a season? Unless Ampadu covers there, but surely he needs a loan next season.

According to reports " Everybody" is after him with City being the front runners with their other 68 fullbacks proving unreliable.

1 hour ago, Newstyle said:

He gets my vote - this year's Richarlison.  The odd thing is that he has been at Palace from a very young age, yet didn't make his debut until 20.
Palace have just sat on him, not played him and then stuck him in the first team and he has been a success.  No "if you don't pick me I'll be off" from him.

If I were his agent I'd be recommending another year at Palace to maximize his next deal at a big club.

Vinod   
3 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

He gets my vote - this year's Richarlison.  The odd thing is that he has been at Palace from a very young age, yet didn't make his debut until 20.
Palace have just sat on him, not played him and then stuck him in the first team and he has been a success.  No "if you don't pick me I'll be off" from him.

If I were his agent I'd be recommending another year at Palace to maximize his next deal at a big club.

Would that be the case if Bayern had publicly or privately declared interest in him?  

3 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

He gets my vote - this year's Richarlison. 

He’s not worth 40m and high risk

better off looking at the fodder teams that are about to go down and see if there are any bargains 

I still can understand how the club missed Robertson from hull at 7m. Especially as Romans buddy as the coach there for a while. 

3 minutes ago, RobertoftheGiz said:

He’s not worth 40m and high risk

better off looking at the fodder teams that are about to go down and see if there are any bargains 

I still can understand how the club missed Robertson from hull at 7m. Especially as Romans buddy as the coach there for a while. 

Of course if he'd been called Robertsoni... 😉 😉 😉

10 minutes ago, Martin1905 said:

I'm sure the court for arbitration in sport will overturn the immediate ban , but if they don't I don't particularly care one way or the other , bring back the loan army and flesh out the squad there and downgrade our expectations for a year.