• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

I know this isn't a Chelsea related transfer topic, but I thought it's a point of some interest and transfer related.

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11694/11671474/harry-redknapp-denies-responsibility-for-birminghams-potential-points-deduction

Old lovable 'Arry denies responsibility for the mess Brum are in, strange to me that Portsmouth & QPR have the same issues following Redknapp Snr tenures there.

Seems like every man and his dog wants to sign CHO, man Utd have joined the party...

CHO will have his pickof the clubs, thanks Sarri..

8 minutes ago, Never happy said:

Seems like every man and his dog wants to sign CHO, man Utd have joined the party...

He’s only 18 far too young for the squad.

Let’s sell him and use the money to buy an aging ex-galactico or Barca reject. Even a obscure player from Italy :0(

kev61   
12 minutes ago, Never happy said:

There are some that can see the potential in a player - there are some that can't cross the road without assistance.

6 hours ago, kev61 said:

There are some that can see the potential in a player - there are some that can't cross the road without assistance.

When was the last time any Chelsea manager played a teenager as much as CHO has been used this season? 

nakedcat   
39 minutes ago, The_Ghost said:

When was the last time any Chelsea manager played a teenager as much as CHO has been used this season? 

John Terry, at a similar age made 7 appearances. And 9 the next season. If only the club had spotted his potential. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Never happy said:

For once I'm in agreement with you, its definitely Sarris fault, if he hadn't  played him as much as he has he wouldn't be attracting half the attention he is and be nowhere near the England team.

For the first time ever we have a manager that plays the young players, which in turn means bigger better teams will be circling, shame we are no longer the force we once were, again completely the current managers fault.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Never happy said:

Not sure it's entirely down to Sarri NH. I think it's very likely that he's under orders from Marina et al because of the standoff impeding CHO signing a contract.

1 hour ago, Martin1905 said:

For once I'm in agreement with you, its definitely Sarris fault, if he hadn't  played him as much as he has he wouldn't be attracting half the attention he is and be nowhere near the England team.

For the first time ever we have a manager that plays the young players, which in turn means bigger better teams will be circling, shame we are no longer the force we once were, again completely the current managers fault.

Not Conte's fault ? There's a first !

18 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

Not Conte's fault ? There's a first !

Well follow the argument through.
If the Serie A scout had bought players for the squad, CHO would be 5th choice AM and wouldn't be getting a game now.