• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

8 minutes ago, Martin1905 said:

8 minutes ago, Martin1905 said:

The only reason he is in the England squad is because he has been had plenty of playing time this season. 

Really?

and there was I thinking the reason you get picked for your country is because of your form and tallent. 

Maybe if sarri plays dd in a few game he might get the Southgate recall. 

23 minutes ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

No, but he does have Sterling, Sancho, Rashford and Alli.

He also has Steve Holland in his ear everyday, banging on about Chelsea yoof.

30 minutes ago, RobertoftheGiz said:

Really?

and there was I thinking the reason you get picked for your country is because of your form and tallent. 

Quite right, he is getting plenty of time to show that talent, which in turn has lead to him being picked for the national side.

He wouldn't have been called up if he wasn't playing, hence the timing of his call up.

It's probably quite hard for some to admit but Sarri's handling of him has been pretty much perfect.

32 minutes ago, Martin1905 said:

Quite right, he is getting plenty of time to show that talent, which in turn has lead to him being picked for the national side.

He wouldn't have been called up if he wasn't playing, hence the timing of his call up.

It's probably quite hard for some to admit but Sarri's handling of him has been pretty much perfect.

This

1 hour ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

CHO expected to start for England tonight in a competitive match in a hostile atmosphere, but he's too young to start away to Fulham in the premier league.

Well they've been forced into Nato now, so it is unlikely there will be any more demonstrations, or bombs.  It isn't Kiev where CHO did start.

And I really doubt they will be as competitive as Kiev either.

Frankly if I were Spurs and found that Alli Dier and Kane were being used in the games this week I'd be furious.

1 hour ago, Martin1905 said:

What CHO has experienced is unprecedented for someone of his age , Sarri has brought him on well I think , next step will be the a start in the league I expect.

36 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

What CHO has experienced is unprecedented for someone of his age , Sarri has brought him on well I think , next step will be the a start in the league I expect.

Yes, I agree completely and personally, as long as he's fit I'd start him in the next game whilst he's on such a high but would fully understand if he didn't considering Willian and Pedro  have not played during this international break so will be well rested.

Leo91   

Doesn't look like our appeal is going to go through.

Morata is on a 18 month loan. Higuain goes back to Juve in the summer. We need Giroud to sign an extension otherwise we just have Tammy! Haha 

15 minutes ago, Leo91 said:

Doesn't look like our appeal is going to go through.

Is this just pessimism or is there some news out?

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11668/11675002/chelseas-fifa-transfer-ban-appeal-hearing-date-set

Today it was announced that April 11 will be the FIFA appeal, and I would have thought that gives plenty of time if unsuccessful to go to CAS and appeal there.
Nothing negative I can read into that.

kev61   
9 hours ago, Martin1905 said:

Absolute nonsense he panicked because of the interest from big clubs.CHO would still be languishing on the shelf if not for some of the biggest clubs in the world showing interest.

Imagine if pele was  judged too young(and I know that will be judged extreme)but give players a chance ffs - that is exactly what Southgate is doing can you not see it!!!! with success.

If it doesn't work move on and try something different don't stick with something that doesn't work!.It isn't working for us and Sarri is blind as to how to fix it.Can't you see it!

Edited by kev61