• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

paulw66   
4 hours ago, Blue_In_Every_Way said:

I suspect one of the top priorities of Sarri (should he stay) will be to get the ball moving a lot quicker into the front three next season and, let’s face it, Hazard isn’t the best at moving himself into space or advancing the play quickly once he’s got possession because, quite frankly, he’s so bloody talented he knows he can create his own room and his own opportunities.

I’d love to see the club get a direct player like Zaha and an experienced option like Mata on a free as well this summer - as long as we can sign players I mean.

I believe that Kante is going to be even better next year in his current role, and Jorginho should improve as well but we’ve still got to get a third quality midfielder in there as well as a couple full backs.

The last thing we need is another attacker over the age of 30.

Zaha - would be a big dissapointment IMO. I have a few mates who are ST holders at Palace, and they don't think he is good enough to play for a CL team. Too inconsistent. 

Joao Felix please and Jovic , that'll do .

3 hours ago, paulw66 said:

Zaha - would be a big dissapointment IMO. I have a few mates who are ST holders at Palace, and they don't think he is good enough to play for a CL team. Too inconsistent. 

I can only comment on what I have seen of him myself and Zaha looks ready to step up IMO. He is strong, quick and a very gifted player technically. I read that he was second only to Hazard in terms of dribbles completed in the PL.

Speculation the club may be after Coutinho instead and that’s also a very reasonable alternative.

Rob B   
3 hours ago, Blue_In_Every_Way said:

I can only comment on what I have seen of him myself and Zaha looks ready to step up IMO. He is strong, quick and a very gifted player technically. I read that he was second only to Hazard in terms of dribbles completed in the PL.

Speculation the club may be after Coutinho instead and that’s also a very reasonable alternative.

I really like Coutinho, but to me, he’s an advancing LCM not a wide forward.

Doesn’t have the pace nor the ability to beat a man and therefore won’t stretch the play. 

Big fan of Zaha too and think his output would be better in a better team 

Sir   

We are still banned from signing are we not? I’ll assume this will be the case until we hear otherwise. As far as I can tell nothing has changed.

Leo91   

Doesn't mean we can't make inquiries this summer and make deals.

paulw66   
25 minutes ago, Alan Conway said:

Didn’t Atletico Madrid sign Diego Costa while on a ban? But he couldn’t play until it was over. 

Correct. It's hardly going to help though, signing players who can't play 

I may have missed it being mentioned previously but Rob Green has retired. 

Edit: and the Sarri to Juve rumours are really gathering momentum now... If the ban stands, Sarri and Hazard leaving, we’re left with no manager and a pretty ordinary squad with no direction. Worrying..! If we get Allegri I’ll cry. Another absolute bore of a manager. 

Edited by The_Ghost