• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

Managerial and transfer go around we may be best out of it. I haven't read we are appealing and suspect we wont.

Conte to Inter is not going down well here with my Inter friends.

Its going to be  a busy window at all levels

With this transfer ban nobody other than Hazard (regrettably) would be sold for me. We’re losing Kovacic, and Higuain (no loss on him) loan expires, Cahill is out of contract. Other than Mason Mount, Kurt Zouma and Maybe Tammy Abraham, I can't see any of the loan army still getting a chance. I wouldn’t sell Alonso at all right now. 

7 minutes ago, Alan Conway said:

With this transfer ban nobody other than Hazard (regrettably) would be sold for me. We’re losing Kovacic, and Higuain (no loss on him) loan expires, Cahill is out of contract. Other than Mason Mount, Kurt Zouma and Maybe Tammy Abraham, I can't see any of the loan army still getting a chance. I wouldn’t sell Alonso at all right now. 

What about Kenedy, Morata, Bats, Baka, Omuero, Pasilic, Baker, Eduardo, Izzie Brown, Jay da Silva, hector, Todd Kane, hector, Miazga, Moses, Musonda, Rahman, Piazon, Zouma or Drinkwater.
Do they all have to stay too?  I hope not.

xCELERYx   
2 hours ago, exiledblue said:

Managerial and transfer go around we may be best out of it. I haven't read we are appealing and suspect we wont.

Conte to Inter is not going down well here with my Inter friends.

Its going to be  a busy window at all levels

Conte to Inter hasn't gone down well with Juventus fans either (myself included). It hurts to see.

That said, we (Juve) had the opportunity to bring him back (apparently Nedved wanted him to return), but ultimately it wasn't agreed upon by others, so Inter were the next best option. Would have preferred seeing him at AC Milan or Roma, anywhere but the merda. 

Leo91   
27 minutes ago, xCELERYx said:

Pirlo was a free transfer. 

They could have offered him a contract..

8 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

What about Kenedy, Morata, Bats, Baka, Omuero, Pasilic, Baker, Eduardo, Izzie Brown, Jay da Silva, hector, Todd Kane, hector, Miazga, Moses, Musonda, Rahman, Piazon, Zouma or Drinkwater.
Do they all have to stay too?  I hope not.

Not quite, I said Zouma, Mount and Abraham were the only loan players I could see in the first team squad next season. As regards to the rest of the loan army, god knows. But in regards to my post and not selling anybody, I meant the current first team squad. 

Been away from these forums for over 3 years, came back recently and I see you haven’t changed Droy ;)