• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

11 minutes ago, Conte Kante said:

Rumours in Holland starting to say that we are sniffing around Ten Hag. For me, he is someone that makes a lot more sense than SFL who imo still needs another good few years before he should be considered. Additionallly, if we sign him I reckon that would put us in a strong position to appeal to players such as De Ligt and Harvetz. Two players, who whilst very young are already high level performers.

I was massively impressed with how Ajax played in the champions league this year, sure they were naive against Tottenham but at times they were quite simply breathtaking.  Some of the best football I have seen in a long time, but then again Napoli under Sarri were brilliant to watch too.

16 minutes ago, Conte Kante said:

Rumours in Holland starting to say that we are sniffing around Ten Hag. For me, he is someone that makes a lot more sense than SFL who imo still needs another good few years before he should be considered. Additionallly, if we sign him I reckon that would put us in a strong position to appeal to players such as De Ligt and Harvetz. Two players, who whilst very young are already high level performers.

Very Martin jol 

Kezza   
2 hours ago, RobertoftheGiz said:

Very Martin jol 

It'll be painful to watch you cry over the next manager for another season. Why don't you tell us who you want for next season?

Leo91   

Would Simeone be tempted ? How long is he going to stay at Atletico ?

Ham   
4 minutes ago, Leo91 said:

Would Simeone be tempted ? How long is he going to stay at Atletico ?

No thanks. We've just started playing attacking possession based football.  Let's not go back again. 

Plus, the media and FA would have a field day with him. 

Well, fortune isn't shining down on our most promising young players, first CHO and RLC out until after the season starts and now Reece James has been stretchered off with a really nasty looking injury in a meaningless Toulon Trophy match this evening.

Just when it looked as though the younger players might get their chance, injury seems to be robbing them of it and us of home grown squad options.

Ham   
11 minutes ago, East Lower said:

Well, fortune isn't shining down on our most promising young players, first CHO and RLC out until after the season starts and now Reece James has been stretchered off with a really nasty looking injury in a meaningless Toulon Trophy match this evening.

Just when it looked as though the younger players might get their chance, injury seems to be robbing them of it and us of home grown squad options.

Another ankle injury as well. 

The footballing gods don't want us to bring anyone through. 

11 minutes ago, Ham said:

Another ankle injury as well. 

The footballing gods don't want us to bring anyone through. 

They had him on entonox whilst they were getting ready to stretcher him off, not good at all.