• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

Recommended Posts

Apprantly our case will not be heard before the end of the window by CAS. I very much hope that we now ask for the freeze as we are in desperate need in a number of positions and will have another manager. Additionally, even if we get the freeze now but it means we have to take a three window hit, it is still worth it as that would just be an extra Jan window which is not much of a loss either way. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also, Aina has officially been confirmed as leaving. Reports suggest £8-£10m. That means we have now ranked in £138-£140m (if the Hazard clauses easy to achieve) this summer already. This is before we even get to players such as Baka, Morata, Zappa, Bats and Zouma, all of whom would also bring in high fees. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Conte Kante said:

Also, Aina has officially been confirmed as leaving. Reports suggest £8-£10m. That means we have now ranked in £138-£140m (if the Hazard clauses easy to achieve) this summer already. This is before we even get to players such as Baka, Morata, Zappa, Bats and Zouma, all of whom would also bring in high fees. 

I really doubt the mentioned players would bring in high fees. They haven’t exactly justified demanding such a price, maybe with the exception of Zouma. 

Edited by Alan Conway

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Conte Kante said:

Also, Aina has officially been confirmed as leaving.

Yes, to Torino, where he spent last season on loan (with an option to buy).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Alan Conway said:

I really doubt the mentioned players would bring in high fees. They haven’t exactly justified demanding such a price, maybe with the exception of Zouma. 

Apart from Zappa who would go for the sort of money Aina has, I reckon the others would all go for £25m+ or more with the potential for someone like Morata even being £40m+.

4 hours ago, Michael Tucker said:

Yes, to Torino, where he spent last season on loan (with an option to buy).

Yes. I was just saying that it had been confirmed and it was another chuck in. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bert19   
1 hour ago, Conte Kante said:

Apart from Zappa who would go for the sort of money Aina has, I reckon the others would all go for £25m+ or more with the potential for someone like Morata even being £40m+.

Yes. I was just saying that it had been confirmed and it was another chuck in. 

Also guessing it would free up a decent amount of cash from the wage bill.  Morata alone is on an absolute fortune. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
xCELERYx   

Atalanta will exercise their €15m option to buy Chelsea midfielder Mario Pasalic, according to Gazzetta dello Sport.

Pasalic joined Atalanta on an initial season-long loan last summer and went on to play 42 times, scoring eight goals, providing six assists and helping the Dea qualify for the Champions League.

Consequently, the newspaper expects him to complete a permanent move to Bergamo soon.

The 24-year-old is one of Chelsea’s most prolific loanees, having never played for the Blues and also spending time at Elche, Monaco, Milan and Spartak Moscow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Conte Kante said:

Apprantly our case will not be heard before the end of the window by CAS. I very much hope that we now ask for the freeze as we are in desperate need in a number of positions and will have another manager. Additionally, even if we get the freeze now but it means we have to take a three window hit, it is still worth it as that would just be an extra Jan window which is not much of a loss either way. 

Sounds like just the signal the board were waiting for before putting in a request to delay the ban.

It also confirms that if UEFA find a way to increase the ban then the 3rd window will be a January window.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
paulw66   
53 minutes ago, xCELERYx said:

Atalanta will exercise their €15m option to buy Chelsea midfielder Mario Pasalic, according to Gazzetta dello Sport.

Pasalic joined Atalanta on an initial season-long loan last summer and went on to play 42 times, scoring eight goals, providing six assists and helping the Dea qualify for the Champions League.

Consequently, the newspaper expects him to complete a permanent move to Bergamo soon.

The 24-year-old is one of Chelsea’s most prolific loanees, having never played for the Blues and also spending time at Elche, Monaco, Milan and Spartak Moscow.

Decent player by all accounts, but didn't ever expect to see him pull on a Chelsea shirt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, paulw66 said:

Decent player by all accounts, but didn't ever expect to see him pull on a Chelsea shirt

He will probably come back in a season or two as a £50 million player 😄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now