• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

Recommended Posts

JaneB   

I'm 100% behind Frank but this was not in the script. We can't afford to lose a defender not to mention his leadership qualities and personality. Truly gutted. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BlueFizz   

If Luis leaves Chelsea before or on deadline day, I will eat my Geezer wig on a live Instagram story feed for you all to enjoy. Promise.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
paulw66   
11 minutes ago, JaneB said:

So where has the story come from? 😔

It's deadline day tomorrow. 

Welcome to clownsville. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, JaneB said:

I'm 100% behind Frank but this was not in the script. We can't afford to lose a defender not to mention his leadership qualities and personality. Truly gutted. 

Christensen, Zouma, Tomori plus Rudiger when he's back fit. We might miss his long range passing (when his radar wasn't wonky) and his free-kicks (again, like the long range passing, people seem to only remember the goals, not the 20 or so wasted attempts in between) but I'm sure we'll do fine without him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
paulw66   
1 minute ago, Bob Singleton said:

Christensen, Zouma, Tomori plus Rudiger when he's back fit. We might miss his long range passing (when his radar wasn't wonky) and his free-kicks (again, like the long range passing, people seem to only remember the goals, not the 20 or so wasted attempts in between) but I'm sure we'll do fine without him.

His free kicks have become awful. Only scored one in the 3 seasons he has been back, and taken how many?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GURJ SS   

Not a bad idea to let him go, we need a new direction and a chance for Lamps to stamp his own claim on the squad, Luiz is too unpredictable to have around in a transition.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, paulw66 said:

His free kicks have become awful. Only scored one in the 3 seasons he has been back, and taken how many?

Only the one? Just goes to show then...

Yes, he's a character, but as a pure "out and out" defender he is not so good compared to the others in the squad that he is undroppable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ham   

The only way this makes sense is if SFL has said to Sideshow "You aren't in my plans". 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now