• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

BlueFizz   
3 minutes ago, Bob Singleton said:

Simon Phillips on Twitter This is pretty much it I’m told Lampard favours Zouma, Andreas and Rudiger [...].png

Long-term, I think I favourZouma, Andreas and Rudiger over Luiz. But without the ability to strengthen at Christmas, we would go into the season with 25% of our four CBs injured and one of the three remaining (Tomori) completely unproven at Premier League Level. I would tell Luiz to shut up and see where we are at Christmas.

Edited by BlueFizz

I must be alone in my thinking once more . In my opinion Luis is twice the player Christensen is and three times the player Zouma is . 

CFC never a dull moment.

Just now, Mark Kelly said:

I must be alone in my thinking once more . In my opinion Luis is twice the player Christensen is and three times the player Zouma is . 

CFC never a dull moment.

No, Luiz is much better than both. We'd miss him a great deal. 

59 minutes ago, JaneB said:

I'm 100% behind Frank but this was not in the script. We can't afford to lose a defender not to mention his leadership qualities and personality. Truly gutted. 

Sorry, but there isn't any evidence that Frank is certainly connected to this is there?

1 minute ago, Mark Kelly said:

CFC never a dull moment.

I agree completely. 

9 minutes ago, thevelourfog said:

The difference between 'didn't train' and 'didn't refuse to train' is not a matter of semantics. It's a matter of two plainly different things. Journalists. 

Not that simple.  If he didn't train because he had just told Marina and SFL to go forth and multiply, it would amount to pretty much the same thing.  That he didn't train is significant in itself.

7 minutes ago, BlueFizz said:

Long-term, I think I favourZouma, Andreas and Rudiger over Luiz. But without the ability to strengthen at Christmas, we would go into the season with 25% of our four CBs injured and one of the three remaining (Tomori) completely unproven at Premier League Level. I would tell Luiz to shut up and see where we are at Christmas.

Long term I favour Rudiger and someone else over Zouma, Andreas and Luiz.  But from what we have, Luiz is Rudi's best partner.

4 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

CFC never a dull moment.

Yup, yup.

4 hours ago, paulw66 said:

It would have been an awful send off. Barely any Chelsea fans present, in a soulless, empty stadium in Baku. 

I was thinking it would have been more a tribute from the club to the player in recognition of services rendered rather than the fans point of view. would have been something to cheer him up in semi retirement fighting relegation

Ham   

Luiz is a good footballer that's for sure. Whether he's any good at defending at this moment in time is another story.

I lost times in the past couple of seasons of the number of times we conceded and Luiz was stood there looking around him when the blame squarely sat with him.