• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

Just now, Mark Kelly said:

For disagreeing with you ? :)

For implying an insult to a recent colleague.
But be open - are you just having a go at me or do you have an opinion on Christensen's FB post.

Ham   
8 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

But be open - are you just having a go at me or do you have an opinion on Christensen's FB post.

I applaud the "No player is bigger than the club" sentiment.  

Do you disagree with this?

5 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

Does :) mean something else when anyone other than you posts it ?

For what it's worth I'll entertain it .

I think selling out best centre half (by miles) to direct rivals desperate for a centre half with meagre funds to invest in a replacement is a ridiculous decision . 

However , if what A.C. Is hinting at is true and it transpires Luiz was questioning the new regime and throwing his toys out of the pram ( which we don't know happened ) then I take Lampards side in the matter .

I think A.C. should recall the media reports when he was in International duty that we should play him or sell him or words to that effect then it is hypocritical of him to post what he posted .

Ham   
23 minutes ago, Bob Singleton said:

Are you sure that's his official feed? The one followed by fellow players, some of the coaching staff etc has no such message

Not 100% sure tbh Bob.  It's got 50k followers but none of the mainstream media have run with it yet.  

Could be a very well followed fan page. 

1 minute ago, Ham said:

Not 100% sure tbh Bob.  It's got 50k followers but none of the mainstream media have run with it yet.  

Could be a very well followed fan page. 

This seems to be his official Twitter feed , but it's a while since he last tweeted anything. However, as you can see, it's followed by other club members (which suggests to me it's genuine)

Andreas Christensen ( ABChristensen96) Twitter.png

50 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

Rubbish - even if this silly imagined stuff were true, this would be a disgraceful post.  
His facebook page to date is wholly tedious "a legend returns" for Lampard, and OTT tributes to Hazard.  And suddenly this spite.
The fact that Christensen benefits most of all from Luiz leaving is the worst part of it.

Shame on Christensen.  Probably will get fined.

It goes back 5 years, which would be a pretty impressive fake.  

I don't think it's real, because... 

22 minutes ago, Bob Singleton said:

This seems to be his official Twitter feed , but it's a while since he last tweeted anything. However, as you can see, it's followed by other club members (which suggests to me it's genuine)

Andreas Christensen ( ABChristensen96) Twitter.png

... If you look far enough back on the FB account it asks people to follow a different Twitter account. 

Andreas deserves greater benefit of the doubt, but agree it would be a stupid thing to post. 

Screenshot_20190808_213117.jpg

Edited by thevelourfog

Sir   

I don’t see a problem with what he’s said. (If)

25 minutes ago, Ham said:

I applaud the "No player is bigger than the club" sentiment.  

Do you disagree with this?

Absolutely disagree - When CB3 says that within minutes of CB2 being sold it is an absolute disgrace, and Christensen knows that full well.  Just because a statement is factual is some contexts doesn't prevent it from being provocative and insulting in others.

21 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

Does :) mean something else when anyone other than you posts it ?

For what it's worth I'll entertain it .

I think selling out best centre half (by miles) to direct rivals desperate for a centre half with meagre funds to invest in a replacement is a ridiculous decision . 

However , if what A.C. Is hinting at is true and it transpires Luiz was questioning the new regime and throwing his toys out of the pram ( which we don't know happened ) then I take Lampards side in the matter .

I think A.C. should recall the media reports when he was in International duty that we should play him or sell him or words to that effect then it is hypocritical of him to post what he posted .

Sounds like you are agreeing with dwmh then.  Otherwise you would have said that Christensen was right or justified to post it.  You are certainly not praising or defending Christensen there.  See how things change when you actually write down what you think instead of just taking a view on another poster.

17 minutes ago, Bob Singleton said:

The quote is on the Andreas Christensen FB page, which has been going 5 years and this year has only been tedious praise of Sarri, Hazard and Lampard and the EL trophy.

4 minutes ago, thevelourfog said:

I don't think it's real, because... 

Perhaps  - lets hope so.  But a lot of work starting 5 years ago just as a wind up.

Just now, Droy was my hero said:

Perhaps  - lets hope so.  But a lot of work starting 5 years ago just as a wind up.

Post or two a week, maybe even a month, from someone who took a shine to him. Seems the work of a dedicated fan boy to me rather than a troll or deliberate wind up, and fairly common on FB and Twitter.