• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

chara   
10 minutes ago, Jasonb said:

I wasn't familiar with the quote yet a quick search suggests it's almost flattering - re True Gritt 

It was indeed..both from True grit and flattering....many hedge their bets but your "bold words" were indeed bold and deserve my applause and appreciation.

Jasonb   
Just now, chara said:

It was indeed..both from True grit and flattering....many hedge their bets but your "bold words" were indeed bold and deserve my applause and appreciation.

I'll probably end up with egg on my face now yet that is the way I see it.

chara   
Just now, Jasonb said:

I'll probably end up with egg on my face now yet that is the way I see it.

Remember the Leicester title season...anyone can make easy predictions but anyone who tipped Leicester at the beginning of the season would have been laughed at and your prediction isn't as far out that's for sure..... hate Liverpool but although I like to watch City not as much resilience ...lost/drawn games both this year and last that they should not have done as opposed to being played off the park. WE WILL SEE!!!

Jasonb   
2 minutes ago, chara said:

Remember the Leicester title season...anyone can make easy predictions but anyone who tipped Leicester at the beginning of the season would have been laughed at and your prediction isn't as far out that's for sure..... hate Liverpool but although I like to watch City not as much resilience ...lost/drawn games both this year and last that they should not have done as opposed to being played off the park. WE WILL SEE!!!

Leicester have had good players though lost the motivation after the unexpected win yet they recruit well and I think the partnership with Rogers will produce something for a while.

chara   
20 minutes ago, Jasonb said:

Leicester have had good players though lost the motivation after the unexpected win yet they recruit well and I think the partnership with Rogers will produce something for a while.

Spot on.

29 minutes ago, Jasonb said:

They have certainly managed a rebuild well.  They have less money than us so the periods of fallow between peak teams is going to be longer.  Right now they have a lot of excellent players ages 21-22 + Vardy who really is a terrific player still.  All but Vardy will be even better next year or even the year after.

Jasonb   
3 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

They have certainly managed a rebuild well.  They have less money than us so the periods of fallow between peak teams is going to be longer.  Right now they have a lot of excellent players ages 21-22 + Vardy who really is a terrific player still.  All but Vardy will be even better next year or even the year after.

Agree and agree on Vardy yet think also he will be good another season and then suspect the decline will set in. 

Kezza   

Still early days. But if Griezmann continues to struggle at Barca, would people like to see him here? Always loved him. Fantastic player. Not sure why not working out in Barca though.

Jasonb   
35 minutes ago, Kezza said:

Still early days. But if Griezmann continues to struggle at Barca, would people like to see him here? Always loved him. Fantastic player. Not sure why not working out in Barca though.

Not Griezmann for me likely to cost too much, I would prefer to see what Pulisic can deliver and we also have RLC as well as Mount that can play in midfield or upfront.

53 minutes ago, Kezza said:

Good player but better fits at AM for us. For me, when looking at AM we should be focusing on players such as Sancho and Werner.