• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

Ham   

If anyone is thinking of negotiating with Moshiri at Everton we might as well just put a cheeky bid in for Robertson and TAA. 

Leo91   
2 hours ago, Michael Tucker said:

So why would he do that? Doesn't seem remotely likely to me.

Because Everton are crap mate. 

58 minutes ago, Leo91 said:

Because Everton are crap mate. 

Ok. But he still has more than 4 years to go on his 5 year contract, and they were probably a bit crap when he signed that, so what's new? Also, I can't understand  why Everton would even entertain an offer. 

Quite a few clubs getting linked to Swedish attacking midfielder Dejan Kulusevski who plays for Atalanta but is on loan at Parma. We have not been linked too strongly at present, but its come out in the press that he is apparently a Chelsea fan.

It looks very early days for him as he is only 19 and just getting his first run of games in Italy, but from the brief bits I have seen so far he looks very talented. He has a wand of a left foot and likes to play more on the right hand side coming back on his left foot.

He does look to fit very well with our style of play and with doubts about Willian future past the next 12-18 months.

The likes of Juve, Man Utd apparently tracking him.

Edited by LeBoeufsGolfBall

11 hours ago, LeBoeufsGolfBall said:

Quite a few clubs getting linked to Swedish attacking midfielder Dejan Kulusevski who plays for Atalanta but is on loan at Parma. We have not been linked too strongly at present, but its come out in the press that he is apparently a Chelsea fan.

It looks very early days for him as he is only 19 and just getting his first run of games in Italy, but from the brief bits I have seen so far he looks very talented. He has a wand of a left foot and likes to play more on the right hand side coming back on his left foot.

He does look to fit very well with our style of play and with doubts about Willian future past the next 12-18 months.

The likes of Juve, Man Utd apparently tracking him.

Yeah, I saw that article the other day. Cannot say I have seen anything of him but his profile is the type we usually target. 

Bild reporting that Haaland has a €20m buy out for the upcoming window. Just imagine someone getting him and Werner for €50m/£43m net. Wages would probably be mental. 

Edited by King Kante

paulw66   
4 hours ago, paulw66 said:

There are rumours but nothing official 

Am hearing on Twitter (I know, I know) that our ban is being reduced to 1 window.

I would look at the loan market personally.