• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

chara   

Why would Chilwell leave Leicester?...a side going somewhere with a top coach and a star in the team....not sure of his pay packet but I really don't see him moving..but as someone said.."Funny old game"

57 minutes ago, chara said:

Why would Chilwell leave Leicester?...a side going somewhere with a top coach and a star in the team....not sure of his pay packet but I really don't see him moving..but as someone said.."Funny old game"

Yeah, Chilwell is not going to happen this Jan. He may move in the Summer but again, it will be tough to get him. Leicester look like they have a very good chance of CL next season and their current squad do not look like they're punching above their weight. Leicester will be looking to strengthen rather than sell this Summer and I can't see why Chilwell would be desperate to leave. 

chara   
3 minutes ago, King Kante said:

Yeah, Chilwell is not going to happen this Jan. He may move in the Summer but again, it will be tough to get him. Leicester look like they have a very good chance of CL next season and their current squad do not look like they're punching above their weight. Leicester will be looking to strengthen rather than sell this Summer and I can't see why Chilwell would be desperate to leave. 

Voice of reason. Wish list postings are ok and fun but realistic targets are few and far between.I remember being excited about Sheva and Torres...forgot the golden rule..why were they available.?

7 hours ago, Leo91 said:

Aubameyang contract expires 2021..

My Arsenal mates don't rate him and much prefer Lacazette , they tell me all Auba contributes are goals whereas Lacazette gets goals and has the brains and works harder.

1 hour ago, Mark Kelly said:

My Arsenal mates don't rate him and much prefer Lacazette , they tell me all Auba contributes are goals whereas Lacazette gets goals and has the brains and works harder.

Yeah thats how I read those two also. Auba gets all the headlines and is fantastic finisher, but not sure he contributes a great deal else. Lacazette a better all round player and links into the play much better.

I'm glad some Arsenal fans see things the same way, all I seem to hear is how great Auba is and Lacazette don't get the same amount of credit.

Edited by LeBoeufsGolfBall

chelboy   

Auba has no link up play. He just waits for balls to be fed to him. Works very well for Arsenal system. Would be a disaster here. Both Lacazette and Auba approaching early 30’s I think. Paying high fee and wages for either of those wouldn’t be worth it right now. 

paulw66   
1 hour ago, chelboy said:

Auba has no link up play. He just waits for balls to be fed to him. Works very well for Arsenal system. Would be a disaster here. Both Lacazette and Auba approaching early 30’s I think. Paying high fee and wages for either of those wouldn’t be worth it right now. 

In the summer Auba turns 31 and Lacazette 29. Wrong dynamic for us, I think. 

Jasonb   
38 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

In the summer Auba turns 31 and Lacazette 29. Wrong dynamic for us, I think. 

Good point, Auba won the golden boot last season guess I think he thought he would win trophies with Arsenal. Wrong move I think.

Lacazette reminds me of Bats or at least what Bats might be if he could improve his football brain.