• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

Jasonb   

I was thinking we need cover for Tammy and thought Pukki of Norwich might work, strong player who plays in other forward players. 

I guess we might need to pay a decent fee yet at his age (29) he would probably be amenable to being a 70 minute sub while we give Tammy his chance.

paulw66   

Jeremie Bogo for £3.5m anyone?

Having a good season at Sassuolo and apparently (I know) Barca are interested. 

1 hour ago, paulw66 said:

Not sure. I would say he needs at least a year there before any conclusions should be drawn. Do we not have a buy back? 

As for players in general, Red Bull Salzburg sound like they have a number of players with very low buy outs. They are going to be asset stripped and we should get in on the action. 

Edited by King Kante

chelboy   
3 hours ago, paulw66 said:

3.5M is what we sold him for I am pretty sure the buy back wouldn’t be the same price. Guessing its somewhere around £15M. 

Would give Boga few years and see how he turns out. I hope these buy backs dont expire soon. 

paulw66   
17 hours ago, chelboy said:

3.5M is what we sold him for I am pretty sure the buy back wouldn’t be the same price. Guessing its somewhere around £15M. 

Would give Boga few years and see how he turns out. I hope these buy backs dont expire soon. 

By all accounts his buy back is £3.5m

If someone does want to pay £15m for him, we'd be mad not to buy him, even it is just to sell on 

5 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

By all accounts his buy back is £3.5m

If someone does want to pay £15m for him, we'd be mad not to buy him, even it is just to sell on 

Yeah, if that is the case then it makes sense. However, for the players own sake I hope he gets a year at least as he just needs to play consistently. 

11 minutes ago, Ham said:

This might actually explain his performances over the past 6 weeks. A shadow of his former self. 

https://mol.I'm/a/7793271

I have been working on the presumption since the start of the season that he will be off. No way Granny turns down £90m'ish for a 29 year old. 

5 hours ago, King Kante said:

I have been working on the presumption since the start of the season that he will be off. No way Granny turns down £90m'ish for a 29 year old. 

Is there anyone at the clubs that want him, that we might get in return.

its alright getting 80+ million BUT teams already know we have around 200 million to blow in Jan (if to be believed).

so a player in return plus money would be a better option.

chelboy   

Seems a good time for the mail to write that silly story without any substance. Doubt he wants to leave and especially go to Madrid. Spanish football is very technical and wouldnt suit Kante strengths. Don’t think his form has been poor he has just been outshined by Kova this season. 

As for his price Hazard was £130M on a 1 year contract. Kante is on a 4 year deal. Starting price would be at £150M. Kante isn’t the type to force a move so I don’t see this going anywhere unless they throw £200M.