• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

49 minutes ago, CostaTheBlue said:

Are they bollocks. They are just benefiting from refereeing decisions and early luck. No way they win the league, they haven't won it for 30 years, what makes you think they'll win it now? Liverpool won't finish higher than 4th and you can quote me on that!

You're just being silly (again). Liverpool sit on top of the table, 13 points ahead of Leicester, and 22 points ahead of Chelsea - and they have a game in hand FFS.

I detest Liverpool, but they will win the PL, and if they keep going the way they have been, they will walk it! Chelsea will do well to finish in the Top 4.

Ham   
41 minutes ago, Michael Tucker said:

You're just being silly (again). Liverpool sit on top of the table, 13 points ahead of Leicester, and 22 points ahead of Chelsea - and they have a game in hand FFS.

I detest Liverpool, but they will win the PL, and if they keep going the way they have been, they will walk it! Chelsea will do well to finish in the Top 4.

Michael, CTB, Formerly Torres the Blue, is a Liverpool fan having great fun making ridiculous anti Liverpool comments in every second post in the hope that a Chelsea fan will show themselves up by agreeing with nonsense trolling.  

paulw66   
50 minutes ago, Michael Tucker said:

4 minutes ago, Ham said:

Michael, CTB, Formerly Torres the Blue, is a Liverpool fan having great fun making ridiculous anti Liverpool comments in every second post in the hope that a Chelsea fan will show themselves up by agreeing with nonsense trolling.  

It's quite bizarre how this has gone over people's heads. 

Leo91   

Thing is its not even good wumming. No subtlety at all.

1 hour ago, Leo91 said:

Thing is its not even good wumming. No subtlety at all.

It used to be good when he waited 6 months between posts.

(or maybe it was the 6 months that were good)

kev61   
12 minutes ago, Michael Tucker said:

OK then, who here wants him/her punted? 

Not me!.Everyone should have a voice - take it or leave as you choose?