• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

Just seen reports that Worst Ham and Palace have been knocked back in their pursuit of Milans Piatek as he thinks those clubs are a step down in quality .

Surely , we should be in for him ?

paulw66   
20 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

Just seen reports that Worst Ham and Palace have been knocked back in their pursuit of Milans Piatek as he thinks those clubs are a step down in quality .

Surely , we should be in for him ?

Was talking to a mate of mine who supports Milan.... He’s not overly impressed with him

Think he is heading out on loan whilst Zlatan is there 

42 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

Was talking to a mate of mine who supports Milan.... He’s not overly impressed with him

You’re mate is right. He is no better than Bats, probably runs less if anything. He can sniff out a goal in the box, but that’s about all he offers.

Milan on their third different manager in last 6 months and all three of them have ended up benching him, despite being a relatively big money signing on last January.

I know not everyone is convinced we need a holding midfielder. We were strongly linked with Paredes last January and he ended up going to PSG, but he not had too much game time. Would be worth another look if they not gonna keep him long term.

52 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

Surprising I had the impression he was a goal machine ! What do I know , lol !

Leo91   

Piatek can probably hold the ball up better though than a Bats.

Haven't seen him play this season but I'd love a Danilo Pereira type. 

21 hours ago, Michael Tucker said:

You're just being silly (again). Liverpool sit on top of the table, 13 points ahead of Leicester, and 22 points ahead of Chelsea - and they have a game in hand FFS.

I detest Liverpool, but they will win the PL, and if they keep going the way they have been, they will walk it! Chelsea will do well to finish in the Top 4.

It doesn't matter how many points they have, we are only in January. You get many weak teams having a big lead at this early stage but it doesn't last and it won't for Liverpool either. They'll finish no higher than 4th. Sorry but I just don't rate this Liverpool team at all, I think they only find themselves in that position due to luck and referring decicions. Chelsea and City are better than them, I'd even put Leicester and perhaps Spurs above them. Wait till they get found out, they'll completely collapse. 

20 hours ago, Ham said:

Michael, CTB, Formerly Torres the Blue, is a Liverpool fan having great fun making ridiculous anti Liverpool comments in every second post in the hope that a Chelsea fan will show themselves up by agreeing with nonsense trolling.  

Wow that's a conspiracy theory on a par with the Moon landing being fake and the queen being a secret lizard. 🌜

Bison   
49 minutes ago, LeBoeufsGolfBall said:

I know not everyone is convinced we need a holding midfielder. We were strongly linked with Paredes last January and he ended up going to PSG, but he not had too much game time. Would be worth another look if they not gonna keep him long term.

Paredes is a slow, unathletic 'playmaker' and we already have one of those in Jorginho. He has failed badly at PSG and is not the type of player required to improve our midfield.

Chelsea play in the most athletic league in the world. We do not need another snail in midfield getting blown by every game as if he isn't there.

Edited by Bison

Bison   
6 hours ago, Box of Tricks said:

I always thought TTB/CTB was a fake fan trying to provide content for one of those 'Meltdown' accounts that used to be on Twitter (whatever the Chelsea equivalent of RAWKMeltdown used to be), but was never bothered enough to properly check.

That's exactly what I think he's about. Those Meltdown accounts weren't really funny then and they aren't even around anymore but he still persists. It's sad that his life has come to this.