• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

Of course, completely forgot about Gallagher.

The five players I’m not too bothered with (Azpilicueta, Emerson, Barkley, Zouma and Bats) I’m not saying sell. I’m saying I don’t care if they stay or go as long as they are replaced. 

looks like I will be up late on the last day of the window again.

Leo91   

Well it makes sense for the selling club to wait so to eek out as much as they can.

12 hours ago, exiledblue said:

looks like I will be up late on the last day of the window again.

I doubt it. 

The club are doing their usual due diligence and probably looking at players that are not on the radar of the press.

Also I suspect the £150 million war chest is a myth, especially as the club lost £90 million in the last financial year. 

It will be a case of getting over the line in fourth or better this season with minimal spending. That will make It two seasons on the trot qualifying for the CL and a better prospect for potential signings 

I do expect a buy now loan back until the summer signing. 

Edited by RobertoftheGiz

Is Lampard having a laugh?

reports that he won't be bringing back Ake for 40 million, yet he Supposely wants to sign Dunk for 50 million.

he also rates Christensen above Ake!

Ake can play anywhere along the back four and in midfield, so why not sell 2 of 3 out of Alonso, Emerson and Azpi,.

Just watch City now stump up the money and buy Ake and turn him into a worldbeater.

chelboy   

I think Dunk has many things we are lacking at the back. Leadership, strength, height, communication, power , organisation and passing. I wouldn’t be against such a move. But based on Lamps words about Christensen it seems none of the CB’s are going unless Tomori heads on loan which I wouldn’t be sure about. Perhaps maybe Tomori might be pushed further up as a cdm.. I would like to try him there.  

It makes more sense to go for Dunk in the summer as Brighton won’t want to sell their best CB’s during a relegation battle. 

Edited by chelboy

22 minutes ago, chelboy said:

I think Dunk has many things we are lacking at the back. Leadership, strength, height, communication, power , organisation and passing.

And he's a Chelsea supporter too . 

28 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

And he's a Chelsea supporter too . 

And like most of the Brighton team he has got a propper name.
Not sure how you sing it though.

56 minutes ago, chelboy said:

I think Dunk has many things we are lacking at the back. Leadership, strength, height, communication, power , organisation and passing. I wouldn’t be against such a move. But based on Lamps words about Christensen it seems none of the CB’s are going unless Tomori heads on loan which I wouldn’t be sure about. Perhaps maybe Tomori might be pushed further up as a cdm.. I would like to try him there.  

It makes more sense to go for Dunk in the summer as Brighton won’t want to sell their best CB’s during a relegation battle. 

The dunk rumours have about as much credibility as the Fernandes rumours last week. 

1 hour ago, Never happy said:

Is Lampard having a laugh?

Probably, if he's reading your reaction to these unsubstantiated press rumours. As far as I can tell, Frank has actually said  absolutely nothing. As you were.......