• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

Leo91   

What about Mitrovic as a #2 to Tammy.  Bulldog of a striker, scored goals in the Prem as well with poor Newcastle and Fulham sides, would get better returns with us. Wouldn't break the bank I'd imagine.

• Like 1

bONes   
2 minutes ago, Leo91 said:

What about Mitrovic as a #2 to Tammy.  Bulldog of a striker, scored goals in the Prem as well with poor Newcastle and Fulham sides, would get better returns with us. Wouldn't break the bank I'd imagine.

Good one. Strong and good at hold up play. Good finisher

bONes   
1 hour ago, Droy was my hero said:

Kepa hasn't chucked one in for a few weeks, while opponent keepers have....     :)

He actually did pretty well in the last few matches.

paulw66   
47 minutes ago, Leo91 said:

45 minutes ago, bONes said:

Good one. Strong and good at hold up play. Good finisher

Badly injured isn't he?

6 hours ago, Mark Kelly said:

I'm not advocating for Dunk but honestly cannot see the appeal of Ake , I think he's bang average . Just can't see it .

Good player, good age, reasonable cost.. certainly looks as though he is ready for a step up.

26 minutes ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

So after all that Gedson Fernandes joins Spurs on loan. Rather them than us at this point, but interested to see how he does.

Quite some time ago I came to the conclusion that the Football media know very little , they're getting all their "stories" spoon fed to them by the clubs but more specifically the players agent .

I'm guessing that the conversations are very much along the lines of my player A wants to move club and I'm expecting interest from clubs A, B and C .

They'll then go " who needs a midfielder more than anyone" and write a fabricated Player A to club C article about it .

When it inevitably goes wrong and the player goes to a different club or stays put they then get another story out of it about "snubs" and "couldn't agree terms" when the entire thing was a construct from start to finish .

5 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

Quite some time ago I came to the conclusion that the Football media know very little , they're getting all their "stories" spoon fed to them by the clubs but more specifically the players agent .

I'm guessing that the conversations are very much along the lines of my player A wants to move club and I'm expecting interest from clubs A, B and C .

They'll then go " who needs a midfielder more than anyone" and write a fabricated Player A to club C article about it .

When it inevitably goes wrong and the player goes to a different club or stays put they then get another story out of it about "snubs" and "couldn't agree terms" when the entire thing was a construct from start to finish .

Yep, I think you're pretty much right, at least in the majority of cases.

15 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

1970s one would hope.